Inhouse Community Manager
Hello Beta Testers,
To kick things off for the new year, we're introducing some exciting new ways for you all to score some points, and with points comes prizes! The concept is very simple, and is a way for all testers, old and new, to earn themselves some extra Diamonds and other prizes for their play world. We have decided to call this new system Seasons! This new element is coupled with the Level System we have also introduced. Click here to find out more information about the Level System.
The basics are similar to a sports league, in that there is a league table each and everyone can participate in. Every valid bug reported via the missions thread will count towards a testers overall score for that season, and the top ten bug reporters will earn themselves a prestigious position on the league table. Each season will last 3 months, and at the end of the season, the league table will reset. This will ensure that everyone is in with a shot to earn themselves a position on the table, even if they don't get as much of a head start.
Below you will find an example of how the Seasons League table is going to look, along with some ideas of what rewards will be given:
Shrine of Knowledge
There are a few rules, and please also understand that the concept, rules and and the rewards are still currently subject to change.
- Only valid bug reports made in the mission forum, and using the template will count toward the Seasons League
- Rewards earned can be given either here on the Beta server, or on your play world if you prefer
- Each Season will last 3 months - at the end of the Season, the table will be reset
- In the event a Mission overlaps a Season ending, the points will be credited to the new Season, not the one which has just ended
- In the event of a tie, both players will win the same reward. So if there is a tie for first place, both players win the first place prize. The next person will win third place
We hope you're as excited about this as we are! The Beta Server is the most important server in the entire Forge of Empires community, and we want you all to know how much we appreciate your input.
Let the games begin!
Last edited by a moderator: