• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal server error on auto-battle [44732][44734]

DeletedUser730

Reproduction Steps:
1. In GE pick a battle that has 2 waves, and auto-fight the first wave.
2. After the battle is complete, click "Start next battle" to manually battle the 2nd wave
3. Internal server error
(0) I had very recently switched to another age and not refreshed my browser yet, so not sure if that has anything to do with the bug happening.

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: The 2nd battle to start.
- What actually happened: Internal server error
- Visual reference if available: Don't think it's needed here.

1.112.bda1df9b52 (10.10.2017 8:31), edu2004eu (1173), zz1, en_US, LNX 27,0,0,130, Linux, Chrome/61.0.3163.100, 1859x965, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

I had same internal error report for 2nd wave on both GE encounters that had two waves, but it happened in a different fashion for me.
I started the first wave on manual and only clicked auto after I'd moved my non rogue unit.
After the first wave I clicked the auto fight button from the army management screen and that's when I got the internal error message.

DeletedUser730

ianscottclark, just came back here to confirm what you just said. It happens in both cases. Also not related to era switching.

DeletedUser8061

Same. For me the first wave was manual, and the second one was auto.

DeletedUser7265

Yeah it's even worse now :)
Now I get internal error after 2nd wave also if auto-battle both waves.

Irella

Merchant
Hello

Even during the first fight, it is impossible to arrive at this one and when the game is updated and wants to resume the fight, it seeks search without reaching the combat in progress.

Message translated into English with a translator.

--------------------------------------------
Original message in French:

Bonjour

Même lors du premier combat, impossible d'arriver à celui-ci et lorsque l'on réactualise le jeu et veut reprendre le combat, cela cherche cherche sans atteindre le combat en cours.

DeletedUser

Even during the first fight, it is impossible to arrive at this one and when the game is updated and wants to resume the fight, it seeks search without reaching the combat in progress.

Already fixed :)