• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal error when spending FP to tech tree in a certain way

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) open tech tree, have at least two techs available for spending forgepoints
2.) have a large amount (e.g. 77) FP in the FP bar (e.g. after collecting production from shrines, sacred skywatches, royal garden, cherry garden, etc.)
3.) count several FP to a tech one by one (e.g. 50 FP) into one tech so that only one FP is left to finish the tech later (reason: I wanted to keep at least one tech to research quickly later for the event quest)
4.) spend the rest of the FPs in the bar with one click to the "spend xy FP" button to an other tech with plenty of space
result: Internal error, need to reload
expected: the FPs should go to the second tech smoothly in step 4

Issue Description (10/10, happened yesterday and today): When spending a large amount (but not everything in the FP bar) of FPs into a tech one by one, and then spending the rest of it with the "spend xy FP" button to another tech, an internal error occurs.

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

1.101.fe4a1efa30 (03.05.2017 8:31), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 25,0,0,148, Windows 10, Chrome/57.0.2987.133, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

DeletedUser8061

I also had a problem with forge points today a lot of times. Though it's not giving me an internal error, but I presume it's connected with this listed issue.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Be online when you're getting a new FP in your FP pool.
2. Look at your FP pool bar.
3. See your new FP is immediately deleted from the bar.
4. Refresh the page.
5. See that new FP has returned to the bar.