• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Internal error when attempting to visit a neighbor

Andi47

Overlord
Is the server update, which was announced to last for approx. 15 minutes, already finished? Every time when I try to visit a certain neighbor for motivating/polishing I get an Internal error and the game restarts.

World: zz1
Browser and Version: 1.19.20851 (30.01.2014 12:40), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,43, Windows 7, Firefox/26.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: When I click to visit Slyrambo, who is #20 of my neighborhood, I get an error message "Internal Error". When I click the OK button of the error message, the game reloads.
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: always (I have tried at least 5 or 6 times during the last one and a half hours.
Urgency: Possibly high (if the server update has already finished and/or it wouldn't resolve the problem)
Preventative Actions: Tried to clear the browser cache and offline web data and refresh the browser, but didn't work.
Summary:
1.) Being in the City view, I open the social bar and click to #20 slyrambo in the neighborhood.
2.) The aforementioned error message occurs almost immediately (I don't see the neighbor's city)
3.) Clicking the OK button of the error message, the game reloads. Retry to visit the neighbor gives the same result.

When I click to another neighbor, it works properly.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Tried to clear browser cache and offline webdata, the error still occurs.

Andi47

Overlord
Apparently the server update has been started a few minutes after my posting (got an according message) - now, after the downtime, the problem has resolved, thread can be closed.