• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Internal Error by trying to enter Antiques Dealer since last mainenance work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amdira

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Cache cleared - no interest in different browser :)
Every time trying to enter Antiques Dealer there is an internal error message and I have to reload

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 97.0.2 (64 bit)
Recreation steps
Enter Aniques Dealer
Frequency
Every time since last maintenance work
Can this be reproduced?
should be

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
I personally do not have any issues with Brave or Firefox. Bought something from the shelves, started selling, bid..
Maybe some specific item on the shelves broke it?
Can you write a ticket to support so they can check what you're selling and what is on the shelves?

podkap1970

Emperor
I personally do not have any issues with Brave or Firefox. Bought something from the shelves, started selling, bid..
Maybe some specific item on the shelves broke it?
Can you write a ticket to support so they can check what you're selling and what is on the shelves?
well i/we can't even click the AD, and i can't remember what i try to sell, some old low level stuff,
i bought some stuff from shelves before patch
in 2 hours 15, my sold stuff is ready to collect

Edit: now its working again

Amdira

Baronet
On some reason the issue disappeared after levelling the A.I-Core (no other action) - hope this isn't the cure though o_O

papo757

Farmer
I have been having the same problem with collecting from antique dealer and I had the same issue with friends tavern. I don't get an error showing but I have to refresh my browser. I use edge. This is the Beta version of FOE. I have no issues with the regular version.

Status
Not open for further replies.