• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

doughster

Merchant
It is fine to disagree but this doesn't change the fact that now fights are much faster than used to be before.

I see no issue with that, much easier and intuitive to remove the injured units which are all at the end.
How is it any faster?! Are you now using a bot?

-Alin-

Emperor
How is it any faster?! Are you now using a bot?

Just my mouse and my hand as always and it is way faster than was previously, at least for me, for others is just a skill issue untill they get used to the „disorder”.

Why it is faster?
Now I do not have to scroll for any other units after the injured ones, and I do not have to scroll for rogues or lose clicks clicking on light unit tab to fetch the rogues.
And the way the units are arranged at top(8 units selected) doesnt hurt my eyesight or brain at all, I find much simplier now to get out the hurt units and put new fresh ones there, because I know now all hurt units are always at the end despite their intercalation with rogues based on how many chunks of life they have left :p

Last edited: