• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

InnoGames, What Are You Doing?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Seriusly, InnoGames, what are you doing?!?!?!

You havn't even corrected all the bugs that were reported in the mission and yet you has already passed it on for release on .EN on the 8th???

I've been using loads of my time to find and report bugs, yet I havn't got any diamonds inserted on my provided account since november???

We have been complaining about how bad the GB/WW-goods production has become and yet you havn't even left any response? And now you're just going to release it for .EN without any change???

What are you really doing? I'm seriusly starting to get really disappointed...

DeletedUser3885

Chief Warrant Officer

Dear Kings and Queens,

We would like to also inform you about an important change which erroneously missed from the changelog. This change is regarding GB and wishing well production and applies to Modern Era players. Please note that earlier ages are not affected by these changes. You will only notice a difference when you enter the Modern Era.

When you enter the Modern Era, goods-producing GBs and wishing wells will not produce Modern Era "refined goods", but will produce Colonial Ages goods instead. This is not a loss, as the Colonial Age goods can used to create new refined goods.

We would like to assure you that the change is intentional, and is designed to enhance gameplay and provide additional challenge. With every new age we release, the game designers aim to enhance and change at least one part of the gameplay, and the extension of Forge of Empires to the Modern Era is no exception.

I apologise that this change was not in the original changelog.

Sincerely,
The Forge of Empires team.

DeletedUser

thanks for bringing that information twice

it doesn't matter that everybody except you already knew that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Erhm... What??? :eek:

That reply is comparable to this: I ask someone how much the apples cost and he replies: the apples are from spain...

I'm not really interested in what announcement they did on the english forums, what bothers me is that my WWs and GBs will still not give me what they PROMISED me when I got them. And what also bothers me is that we take our time to report bugs that don't get corrected and nor we get any diamonds for the work we put in to help.

Also, if you havn't noticed, "Modern Era" is not the next age, but instead "Modern Materials", and after that, the new age is "Modern Materials" again. Seriusly, does this look ready for release???

DeletedUser

Seriusly, does this look ready for release???
the beta server still runs on the version from 20.12.2013

the english and the beta server will get the same version on Wednesday

that we take our time to report bugs that don't get corrected
we will see which bugs will be fixed in that version

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Just because bugs haven't been fixed here, does not mean they won't be fixed before presenting the new era on the EN servers. We can wait and see, and "judge" then, having angry comments every time we see something will not aid the situation.

DeletedUser

we will see which bugs will be fixed in that version

Yeah well, but my WWs and Gbs still drop 3 ages old goods and I still havn't got any diamonds for all the bugs I've reported... I'll simply take a vaccation untill they show up :)

DeletedUser4040

Dear Kings and Queens,

We would like to also inform you about an important change which erroneously missed from the changelog. This change is regarding GB and wishing well production and applies to Modern Era players. Please note that earlier ages are not affected by these changes. You will only notice a difference when you enter the Modern Era.

When you enter the Modern Era, goods-producing GBs and wishing wells will not produce Modern Era "refined goods", but will produce Colonial Ages goods instead. This is not a loss, as the Colonial Age goods can used to create new refined goods.

We would like to assure you that the change is intentional, and is designed to enhance gameplay and provide additional challenge. With every new age we release, the game designers aim to enhance and change at least one part of the gameplay, and the extension of Forge of Empires to the Modern Era is no exception.

I apologise that this change was not in the original changelog.

Sincerely,
The Forge of Empires team.
A devs thing:
"When we don't know how or can't to fix a problem, we say that is a feature" ^_^ (eg: We would like to assure you that the change is intentional, and is designed to enhance gameplay and provide additional challenge.) yeah, yeah! Trick someone else with this "fatal error"explanation.
emoticon-00149-no.gif

DeletedUser1153

I will say Falcon has done a good job of reporting bugs in a very organized fashion with screen shots and thoroughness. Give that man some diamonds. :)

DeletedUser

Thank you InnoGames :) I'll continue to report bugs when there's a new mission/feature aviable :)

Now just fix it so that my GBs and WWs give me what was promised and not something old outdated and then you've actually done a really good work with version 1.17 :)

Jeez, can you not read what the statement says: This is no loss! -- Did you not all go to school and learned that anything any authority ever tells you is the truth regardless of facts or reason (which is basically the only thing you learn there worth mentioning)?

Seriously, dear InnoGames/ FoE Team, do you think we are that stupid not realizing being sold a Ford Edsel for a Porsche 918? Oh, but wait, this is no loss, by taking all the parts and materials of many Edsels and a few years time and much money to buy the many things you do not have, you will be able to construct a 918 from them... probably... well, maybe... NOT! Do you really, really think we're... oh, wait, the statement proves you do. Hm, this is not very nice. Actually, a few years back, we had this fitting word which neatly describes this kind of "spin", it is called LYING. Can you wrap your newspeak-riddled minds around that one?

Apart from this small snag, I really dig the new era.