• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Inno, start listening to your players.

This is a repost of a comment I made in the summer event thread with some added thoughts. It got a little off topic, so I'm reposting it here.

This was the only Event that I looked forward to each year. To inno, if I wanted to invest time into playing these mini games, I would play them on my phone. I don't plan on devoting my life to playing these events that are simply becoming increasingly more time consuming. I liked the simplicity of the Summer event, spin the wheel whenever you want, the only strategy needed was to consider what prizes were left on the wheel and what the odds were of getting it with the fewest spins. GB's mean less than nothing anymore, the only way to keep up with this game is to play these events and win and the only way to win what you need is to invest time or cash, or both. The introduction of dual currencies, where diamonds are now secondary to cash (an insult to all those that purchased diamonds). Even the daily quests have reached a point where I have to choose between eliminating the collect 4000 tavern silver or negotiate the Cmap that I can't advance any further on. Between this barrage of event after event after event, your insane GE level 5 and all the other countless time consuming parts you continue to add to this game, the only thing holding me here are the friends I've made and known for several years, but even that is at this point becoming insufficient to bind me to this pit of time suck you have grown.

I'll qualify that with this new bit of rant. I don't spend money on this game. Believe it or not, I have NEVER received a 200% more diamond offer in all the years I have been playing. I asked inno why everyone I know has received such an offer and not me, but I received a very lame ridiculous response about how marketing sometimes sends these offers out to players. I have reached the point in this game where I would not buy diamonds if they offered me 500% more simply out of spite. During the last live event, however (the anniversary event) I did spend the 15.99 to unlock the secondary prize line. This was a strategic decision based on how far I had made it into the questline, far enough to receive 2 fully upgraded key masters. combined with my BG the odds of this building making me more Tower of Conjunctions within a reasonable amount of time made sense. The instant gratification of this purchase will more than likely be short lived, however as I am increasing becoming disillusioned with this game.

I will expand on the GE 5 issue that I brought up earlier and touch on another subject, GVG.

GE 5 is insane. My theory is that inno rammed this ridiculous level of GE through beta with no regard for the incredibly negative response simply because they see it as being a cash cow to those that will never be able to fight it and will spend diamonds to complete their impossible negotiations. I understand that foe is a business and must be profitable, but this is not the way.

Ever since I learned how to play gvg, it has been a major part of my FOE experience. The cheating that is blatantly obvious via developer mode and or whatever other scripts that might be out there that I don't know about continues to cause me a considerable crisis of conscience. If we're fighting a guild that is obviously using this exploit, is it really wrong to level the playing field by doing so ourselves? What I really want to know is that if inno was able to lower the threshold of consecutive fights from 10 to 5, why can't it be lowered to 1? I don't think that those that are unable or unwilling to use developer mode and or a script or bot should be left at a disadvantage. Further, inno has made it pretty clear that they would like to see gvg shrivel up and die. Most of the gvg maps are poorly designed, they stopped at FE and made an AA map just to be done with it. There have been no improvements or advancements to gvg since before BG came out, yet gvg remains the only meaningful way for a guild to rank up in prestige.

Thanks for taking the time to read my remarks, I hope you found them meaningful, if not, I wish I could give you your 5 mins back, but that's not in my power. :)

This was the only Event that I looked forward to each year. To inno, if I wanted to invest time into playing these mini games, I would play them on my phone. I don't plan on devoting my life to playing these events that are simply becoming increasingly more time consuming.
its the best part of changes. Mini games are getting harder. Finnaly you have to rhink before playing. Not just dumb clicking.
diamonds to complete their impossible negotiations
xD
Buy 4th turn. No need to use diamonds.
GE 5 is insane
As i t should be. It has to be Chalanging. It has to be a reason to improve to be able to do this 5 lvl. The prizes are awesome.

and i fully agree with gvg part.

Buy 4th turn. No need to use diamonds.

Have you even attempted level 5 of GE? It takes 2-4 tries to win a ridiculously priced negotiation with the 4th turn, Without the 4th turn your odds of winning a 10 item negotiation are around 8%.

its the best part of changes. Mini games are getting harder. Finnaly you have to rhink before playing. Not just dumb clicking.

You're entitled to your opinion, but most of us didn't start playing this game so we can play mini games that can be found on your local app store.

As i t should be. It has to be Chalanging. It has to be a reason to improve to be able to do this 5 lvl. The prizes are awesome.

Again, you're entitled to your opinion, but the prizes are not in balance with the insane cost. The deliberate removal of the diamond prizes in all but 3 instances of level 4 is proof positive of my allegations that inno has deliberately done this to induce frustration to the point that the player will buy diamonds to spend diamonds in order to save the thousands of goods on top of the thousands of goods that level 5 costs to negotiate.

Dessire

Regent
There is a solution agains cheaters in gvg and GbG, one that could also means the creatiob of the best GvG mode ever, but Innogames has fear about being a successfull company.

Have you even attempted level 5 of GE? It takes 2-4 tries to win a ridiculously priced negotiation with the 4th turn, Without the 4th turn your odds of winning a 10 item negotiation are around 8%.
I tried. Foe helper 100% correct negs without diax.
You're entitled to your opinion, but most of us didn't start playing this game so we can play mini games that can be found on your local app store.
well we are happy that we can finnaly sped more and more time. I have foe running all day on my PC, we spend time with other guildians on discord. I am happy that they are giving us more things to do.
, but the prizes are not in balance with the insane cost.
20% bonus to FP? 40% attack, 40% deff? Not worth? And super builidg - the snake with 15% attack which is so small.
The new building is BETTER than Castel Del Monte on 100 lvl itself - 25 square 75% attack/defense and 60 FP

GE? 12 squares, 40 attack/defense 70-100 FP depending on city. CDM is twice as big and gives less....
and i will do GE every week so i dont care if it for 28 day or not.

There is a solution agains cheaters in gvg and GbG, one that could also means the creatiob of the best GvG mode ever, but Innogames has fear about being a successfull company.
Show it. I dont believe that they dont want to. They probably dont have tools. On my world bots on GvG are easly banned.

Last edited:
has nobody noticed that with the virgo GB you can handle the first 8 fights of GE5 without much of an effort? sure, you must prob use a few potions (but you prob have lots of em) for the time being, but eventually your defense figures will have caught up and it will be easier. but really, with the virgo its basically one full army you have to focus on, the 3-4 remaining units of the first (3 if you also have kraken bonus active) can be done without losing much HP, or even without suffering any damage at all.

sure, you have to fight manually, but i suppose we've all become grown too fat on our asses to stand up and do some manual fighting for a change (trust me, it's not that difficult at all ^^)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Inno, start listening to your players.
Yes but which players?
Those who refuse any change while complaining that there is never something new?
Those who scream while repeating other people's words without having tried to calmly analyze the situation before?
Those who still agree with 'Innogames?
Those who play but never express themselves? They too have their way of talking by simply playing and inno collects their statistics.

Because here you are redoing the debate of the GE5, with a part of players who will not express themselves, another who will scream very loudly that nothing is going well and one who analyzes leaves time to time and will try to adapt to the game whatever difficulty and imposed rewards.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Personally I think it would be better if Inno would make a general response. For example the GE overhaul debate. Reacting to what mostly repeated: reduced diamonds, GE5 is hard, etc. Than giving the CM's the response and let them translate it to the language of their respective forum. That way the community doesn't feels neglected and at least heard.

They absolutely have the tools to do so, whether or not those tools are available to those who follow up on support tickets, I don't know, but they certainly do have logs they can check to verify the reports.
and yet it is not enough. So? They are very careful.
For me i f i see some guy putting siege every 0,1 sec few sector is enough. For them actually not, so what we can?

Very impressive, how you managed to stuck "they don't have tools" and ""on my world bots are easily banned" in one sentence...
becasue i am open minded.
Bots - when you go into console, on E server on Poland, are fastly banned. Two guild are using it, two guild are constantly banned.
Other programs - clickers, are not. Therefore this sentence makes sense.

Finkadel

Marquis
becasue i am open minded.
Bots - when you go into console, on E server on Poland, are fastly banned. Two guild are using it, two guild are constantly banned.
Other programs - clickers, are not. Therefore this sentence makes sense.
No, it's because you are naive.

There was one time this player on Arvahall in Polish servers, his continous names were okey3, okey4... okey12 - you get the point. And he was not banned, because, you know, one was uncle, one was cousin, one was third cousin from mother's brother side... Just this very unfortunate family without the slightest hint of imagination when it came to play Foe... Does that sound legit to you? Because it sounded perfectly legit to Inno for years. Maybe it even still does. That is why I assume they don't lack tools - they just don't want to be involved, because, you know, money is always right. They won't ban their milking cows...