• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Increase the number of FP when completing the next settlements that will come in the game

More FP in the conclusion of the next settlements

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Egyptian settlement takes about 200 days to complete the settlement to earn 60 pf at the end. In my opinion, the next settlements should have come with at least 100 pf. I think it is unfair for us to spend so much time in the settlement so when it is completely over, we will only earn 60 pf.

An increase in points might be in order, as it takes two weeks or more to complete a settlement. However, to say that it takes 200 days to complete the Egyptian Settlement is really excessive! Tomorrow I start the Fifth Settlement and it took me about 50 days to complete the previous four...

I don't know about you, but so far I've finished the settlement in an average of 30 days, the first one finishes in 35 days and has been decreasing, I'm finishing the third one and it will last around 30 days so I did a calculation for more because I have no idea for how many days it will be until I finish, but I did an average. So I spoke 200 days (6 months and 20 days). And even so it is a lot to consider for earning only 60 pf and that we may never do the settlement again considering the updating of new settlements.

I can't remember when egypt started in live so I don't know exactly how long each settlement is taking, but I'm now on the ninth without having spent any diamonds. Not needing to do lots of quick productions for coins (or in fact any productions for coins apart from for the final quest) makes this the most relaxing settlement yet, only needing to log into it 3 or 4 times a day instead of a dozen times.
Additionally the lack of attack boosts makes the hard challenge entertaining, forcing us to put a bit of thought into the combat.
Definitely my favourite one of the settlements so far