• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Incorrect production figures.

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
Reproduction Steps: Just check the figures reported while mouse-over on Factory
Issue Description (10/10): The current manufacturing figure is misreported.

Player:
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: OsX / Safari
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yup.

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.18.46.png
All my factories were setup to produce for 8 hours earlier this morning. Figure shown should be +10.

DeletedUser8061

I can confirm it. Got 2 goods after collection instead of 10. Or maybe it has only shown that way, wasn't able to check it.

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
Checked after collection, and the figures match the display: 2 Goods were added to my account per Factory, instead of the 10 that should have been produced. I hope this problem gets fixed soon, I need the goods to negotiate the Expedition ;-)

DeletedUser8061

Checked after collection, and the figures match the display: 2 Goods were added to my account per Factory, instead of the 10 that should have been produced. I hope this problem gets fixed soon, I need the goods to negotiate the Expedition ;-)
Thank you for checking! Seems like I'm not going to collect them until it's fixed

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thx for the reports! It was noticed very early today and since then the devs are working hard to fix this issue.
We will keep you posted for news related to this.

DeletedUser7564

Just plundered my neighbours..and was getting 2, 4, 6 goods instead of 10, 20, 30 shame on you INNO, I hope you will add up missing goodies:rolleyes: