• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: Inconsistence of Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

conqueror9

Regent
1. The "idle icon" inside the icon bar on the right side, it say " At least 1 of your building is in idle mode "

2. "Build icon" at the lower left side, when we select, the 3rd row is "goods building" < -- a Building

scneario :
When we have "goods building" idle, "idle icon" on right side, do not pop-up, it conflicts with " At least 1 of your building is in idle mode "

Suggestions:

(a) Delete that " Idle icon"

or

(b) delete "goods building" at the "Build icon". Goods building will no longer be built and there is no building called "goods", so " At least 1 of your building is in idle mode " is correclty presented as there is no biuilding classified as "goods building". Of course, delete all player's existing goods building to comply with the same standard.

or

(c) when there is any goods building "idle", "Idle icon" at the right side will pop up to make the sentence " At least 1 of your building is in idle mode " correctly stated

Game Developer , Please be consistence with your Game design and choose 1 of above suggestion in order to avoid any further confusion

DeletedUser

I agree with the OP.
if goods aren't important any more, then they should go ;)
if they are important, then we need the moon icon in the toolbar to show.

It's that simple.

Amy Steele

Regent
This issue was declared not to be a bug, but an intended change by the developers. However a request has now been put forward (from the en server) to reinstate this feature. See this post and the posts following it for details.

As this is a duplicate thread I am closing it. If you wish to comment further on this issue, please do so in the thread I linked above :)

Status
Not open for further replies.