• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Incident next occurance timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
When there are no incidents, still as a players not aware of it. Displaying timer when no incidents available to see when next incident available will be more useful and it avoids the disappointment of dragging Alcatraz through entire city or zooming and searching when there are no incidents available.
Details
- incident available timer only expected when there are no incidents available in the city.
- icon or button to mention the incidents and hover on that gives timer tooltip about next incident appearance timez when no incidents present in the city.
- this icon when some incidents available, tooltip gives different message like "there are atleast one or more incidents still active"
- placing next to forgepoint bar in the centre of the screen might help.
Balance
It keeps the balance.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse.
Summary
Incident timer tooltip gives clear picture of when the next incident available and this idea gives clarity for incidents presence in the city too.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Looked and like this not found in my search
Few incidents in the city come and go. There are times, some incidents come after a long time. Having a representation to indicate next incident available time will be more useful.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
that is only for shards in settlement :rolleyes:

people with FoeHelper already knows if there is something to search
it shows how many incidents are currently available

this idea would give the information when the next one appears
--> useful for event quests which wants you do collect x incidents
Then they expire after 24 hours, so only one collect per day is ok. :p

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Even if I do forward it, I don't think it will have much priority due to reasons mentioned in earlier posts. So I will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.