• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

I'm still getting map tasks even after scouting the last SAT sector ?

On my daily tasks I've actually gotten more than one now where it's conquering/negotiating/ext sectors, shouldn't this auto complete if I've scouted the whole map? Yes I have some sectors unconquered/unscouted but still...?

Solution
Like I said. If you have scouted a province, but not conquered it, you can continue to get daily challenges asking you to take (or infiltrate) sectors. Even if you have taken the final province in the final Era. After conquering all scouted provinces these challenges will cease.
On my daily tasks I've actually gotten more than one now where it's conquering/negotiating/ext sectors, shouldn't this auto complete if I've scouted the whole map? Yes I have some sectors unconquered/unscouted but still...?
If you are getting daily challenges that ask you to take, or infiltrate, campaign map sectors then you must have a scouted, but unconquered, province somewhere.

Like I said. If you have scouted a province, but not conquered it, you can continue to get daily challenges asking you to take (or infiltrate) sectors. Even if you have taken the final province in the final Era. After conquering all scouted provinces these challenges will cease.

Solution
Sorry the formatting of this section of the forum is weird and I didn't see your reply.