• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Idle building

Troubleshooting
yes
Idle building icon keeps showing after I exit settlement but I have no idle buildings when I reload the game the icon has disappeared

Browser or App version and version number
chrome
Recreation steps
when I exit settlement
Frequency
always
Can this be reproduced?
every time

BeeVee

Squire
I am experiencing the problem with the idle icon too. In my case it has nothing to do with exiting settlement, but after visiting the space colony (by clicking on spaceport)
The icon disappears after reloading the game.

Last edited:

Sureshot

Farmer
Same issue here. Clicking the 'idle' indicator just rotates through production buildings, all of which are producing.

Attachments

• FoE1.jpg
    FoE1.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 31
  • FoE2.jpg
    FoE2.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 31

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I have the same problem here. I've been searching and searching for an idle building and there is nothing. I've clicked on the indicator and it shows me buildings that are all producing.

Mysterio

Farmer
Same problem :Thumbsup:
It happens after visiting settlement (each time), but also sometimes when I gather buildings (hard to reacreate this way, but still happens), and it points on buildings like goods buildings, production buildings and military buildings.

Last edited:

Sureshot

Farmer
Update to what I posted earlier... Before when I clicked the idle button, it took me to a production (goods military) building. Now it just zooms to the center of wherever the map is focused