• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Icons stuck in Interface (was Aiding from history)

DeletedUser8262

The pop-up produced by each aid action which normally floats up the screen and disappears is staying on the screen and stacking
Cache is clear and temp files deleted
Currently using chrome and html

Moderator Note: This issue appears to be a general UI bug affecting screen updating in many areas. You can clear it from your screen by doing a soft reset (going back on your browser (left arrow in the upper left of your browser screen) and hitting Play to bring you back to the game sans stuck icons.) If the problem appears in another window (GE, GBG, Settlement, etc the screen can usually be undated by exiting to the main game and returning. ) Not a fix, but a work-around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Having returned to city i see that the stacked pop-ups above are still visible on the city screen

DeletedUser9570

I've had this issue too, using Chrome. (current version)

OmegaLee

Steward
The collections in Vikings do the same thing.
Same for collections of houses / supplies / etc.
I am chrome using HTML.

DeletedUser10252

Same problem with icon stuck (using Chrome)
I wanted to add, if it's useful, that icons go away just by switching to Research, or Guild Expedition or Guild Battle Grounds screens. No need to login again.

DeletedUser10047

Same problem with icon stuck (using Chrome)
I wanted to add, if it's useful, that icons go away just by switching to Research, or Guild Expedition or Guild Battle Grounds screens. No need to login again.
They don't always go away by switching to other screens. Sometimes they carry over and appear on those screens too.

LordTachikawa

Merchant
This issue appears to be a general UI bug affecting screen updating in many areas. You can clear it from your screen by doing a soft reset (going back on your browser (left arrow in the upper left of your browser screen) and hitting Play to bring you back to the game sans stuck icons.) If the problem appears in another window (GE, GBG, Settlement, etc the screen can usually be undated by exiting to the main game and returning. ) Not a fix, but a work-around.

(I know it's annoying, and they are working on a fix)

Last edited:

DeletedUser9151

I had to do several restarts but not only in beta, also in Dinegu (DE). Beta much worse, esp the settlement. It also seems, the multiplier there is not working. Seems.