• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Icons for ready to be collected is gone

Logain Sedai

Baronet
For both merchandise and ressources, the icons showing that the goods and ressources are ready to be collected is gone.
If you put your mouse over the builiding, it will say "click to collect" and when clicking you will get the goods or ressources; but if you don't know around what time you can collect, this is problematic.
On the other hand, I have 2 ressources buildings not active, and I can still see the little moon over them.
I hope this is clear (english is not my native language)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3618

Icons for ready to be collected
Icons for ready to be collected stays after collecting.
050713.jpg

aliatela

Merchant
For both merchandise and ressources, the icons showing that the goods and ressources are ready to be collected is gone.
If you put your mouse over the builiding, it will say "click to collect" and when clicking you will get the goods or ressources; but if you don't know around what time you can collect, this is problematic.
On the other hand, I have 2 ressources buildings not active, and I can still see the little moon over them.

I can confirm this as well, happened to me several times lately.

DeletedUser2752

Just noticed: The problem is that the animation is freezing!

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Can't recreate but have had a lot of reports so confirmed and reported to the developers. Thanks!

piohh

Baronet
Version: 1.06.16342 (24.07.2013 8:51),
Server: zz1
Browser: Firefox/22.0
Player: piohh

I can confirm this, after I start a new production the moon is still there, after reload of the site it works.