• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Icon - Envelope w/ Exclamation Point & Red Border

DeletedUser

I have an icon on the right side of my screen (where the smiley face is) that I have no idea what it means & I've never seen before. It's a picture of an envelope with an exclamation point surrounded by a red border. When I click on it, it opens my settings window.

Anyone know what this icon is for?

DeletedUser6940

I've got it, too.

Attachments

• busta.JPG
    busta.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 12

suga2022

Farmer
It's just another button for the settings of the game ( animation of the cities, show of attached / unattached armies etc. )

DeletedUser

This feature is intended to only be seen for newer players that have not yet validated their email addresses.
We have reported this and it will be fixed so it only displays at the correct time for intended players who have not yet validated.
Thank you for contacting us concerning this and I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.