• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion I finally lived up to my username!!!

CrashBoom

Legend
I did it for the challenge.
and whats the challenge ?
getting goods from somebody else for free or buy them with diamonds ?

because I doubt you always traded 2:1 up to the next age and started with bronze age goods
that would be real challenge. no diamonds and only fair trades (what many believe are fair trades)

and BP. find one with aiding and then buying 8.
or did you make it a real challenge and find all 9 and not using diamonds ?
(and finding BP is at least twice as easy as all other GB. because SAAB only has one GB. so you never get BP from the other GB of that era)

so I don't see a real challenge there when I look at the rest of the city

so how about a real challenge next time
make it again in bronze age with a GB from an era where there are three GB
no use of any diamonds and only fair trades

Last edited:
and whats the challenge ?
getting goods from somebody else for free or buy them with diamonds ?

because I doubt you always traded 2:1 up to the next age and started with bronze age goods
that would be real challenge. no diamonds and only fair trades (what many believe are fair trades)

and BP. find one with aiding and then buying 8.
or did you make it a real challenge and find all 9 and not using diamonds ?
(and finding BP is at least twice as easy as all other GB. because SAAB only has one GB. so you never get BP from the other GB of that era)

so I don't see a real challenge there when I look at the rest of the city

so how about a real challenge next time
make it again in bronze age with a GB from an era where there are three GB
no use of any diamonds and only fair trades
cheer up, grumpy :)

CrashBoom

Legend
As a punishment for breaking a rule? Which one?
he got pushed from another player/account with free goods
and pushing is forbidden

and maybe it is not even the only city of that player on the beta server

in the worst case scenario he gave the goods to himself

so I can imagine many reasons to be punished

and a player in bronze age can pay the FP into the GB of the player who gave him the goods

Deals may require payment before delivery, but also can include include credit clauses / provisions.

I do Goods x FPs deals all the time. If the Buyer is just recently added to my friends list, and relative unknown I would expect payment of FPs be done (or substantially completed) first before sending the goods. Or delivery the goods partially as the FPs are coming in, like Deliver 1st good amount at 20% payment of FPs, 2nd good amount when 40% of FPs are paid, etc. However if the friend is trusted, had completed successfully deals with me before, I may send the goods ahead and receive payment over the following days (many Iron Age friends need a few days if needing to payback 100's of FPs, not everyone have 100K FP plus banked at inventory).

No information if a FP x Goods was in effect in this case, and if so, if the deal included a repayment clause similar to Create 5 trades for the goods needed now and pay XXX FPs later when you unlock the required tech in Iron Age for the game allow you to invest in my GBs.

Last edited: