• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: HTML5: Recurring quests stop appearing [47015]

• Thread starter DeletedUser7265
  • Start date

DeletedUser7265

After a random amount of recurring quests, no new quest appears. The window scrolls down, so far that you can't see the stroy quest anymore and it stays like that forever. When you close the tab and open again, all is normal.
I use Google Chrome (I also tested chromium) with Lubuntu 16.04.

DeletedUser7265

Hi Emperor123, does this issue also happen for you in our flash version of the game?
No, only in HTML5. In flash I have random but regular internal errors, while doing recurring quests (as reported a while ago), but this problem DOESN'T appear.

Amy Steele

Regent
Indeed, and that is why I was wondering whether this also occurred in flash for Emperor123, since that would mean it was the same issue, and not an HTML5 issue as such. It would be very helpful to us if you could let us know if you also experience this same issue in HTML5 please Andi47 :)

DeletedUser

I would love to test all, but I not have the proper resources to help out

WillyWuff17

Squire
Haven't seen this with Flash so far, but a few times with HTML5 today. Toggeling between Questwindow tabs has helped, i.e. switching to DC and back and the recurring quest is back.

Andi47

Overlord
A minute ago in HTML5, after completing a "gather 1.5M supplies" quest:
missing_Questgiver.jpg

So I experienced this bug both, in Flash AND in HTML5 - and I think I already had this constellation (see flash thread for the bug over there)

DeletedUser

For now I am setting this to forwarded. We have a case being worked on that addresses issues with quest animations in the QO that is a larger scope than just this issue, so there is a good chance this will resolve with that fix. If it doesn't we will start over on this report and see what progress we can make.
Thanks all :)