• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: HTML5 - GE Back to not at the bottom of window when maximize [46724]

How ti reproduice :
Minimize Chrome window
Go to GE
Maximize Chrome window

Then "Back to" block is not at the bottom :
180216085546210525.jpg

And a ribbon appear à the bottom too...

(Hope that bug not already reported, i apologize haven't search on forum :s)

Amy Steele

Regent
We couldn't reproduce this one, unless zoomed out on chrome, where we can reproduce it. Can you reproduce this issue with your browser on 100% zoom?

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks Prom d Exolandia, as this is not happening with the browser zoom on 100%, it is not an issue with the game code, and therefore not a bug. The game is intended to be played at 100% browser zoom, as all sorts of strange effects can occur at other zoom levels

I understand but i can't agree with you, it's really not possible to play the game with 100% zoom... we can't see all our city with 100% zoom.

All players i know use navigator zoom (between 75% to 90%). Leave this bug now is assuming problems and recriminations tomorrow