• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: HTML5: Event counter quest reward gone [46590]

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction Steps:
1.) solve the 30th quest of the carnival event and collect the reward of the 30th quest (and ONLY this reward)
2.) switch to another quest tab (my story quest tab was showing a green check mark, and I in the same moment where I had realized that I am ready to get the counter quest reward, I had already done the mouse-click to switch to the story quest)
3.) switch back to the event quest tab
Observed: the counter quest reward is gone.
4.) reload and open event quest tab
Observed: the reward is STILL gone
5.) switch to Flash and open event quest tab
Observed: Finally I was able to collect my Gondola Dock Market from the counter quest.

Issue Description (10/10): When solving the 30th quest in HTML5, and then switch the quest tabs before collecting the counter quest reward, the counter quest reward is gone, reload does NOT help - need to switch to Flash to get my reward.

Screenshot:
Event_counter_quest_reward_gone_questionmark2.jpg

Player:
World:
Operating System:
Browser Version:
Viewport Size:

HTML5/Flash: Important: Please let us know whether you are using the new HTML5 version of the game, or the old Flash version!

1.120.d5fbae73e0 (09.02.2018 8:25), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WEB 6,5,0,0, Windows 10, Chrome/63.0.3239.132, 1920x949, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found

P.S.: @ mods, please adjust the template, I always have to manually add a [ / b ] tag after the "reproduction steps" and a [ b ] before the "issue description" to "un-bold" my reproduction steps list.