• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion How to motivate players to do GE and GbG?

Dessire

Regent
Do you have any idea?

In my case:

- Complete 1 level of GE and you can do the first 5 battles in GbG with no attrition. complete 5 levels of GE. (including the new one) to do the first 25 fights with no attrition and this happens each day. so if you complete the 5 levels in the first day, you can do 25 free fights with no attrition.

- Complete the whole GE to have the first 10 or 15 rewards in GbG x2

- If you have completed the first level of GE and if you do 5 battles in GbG, you have a chance to get a random relic in the first map of GE. if you have completed the whole expedition and if you do 25 battles, you have a chance to get 1 random relic every 5 battles up to 5 times in the last map of GE.

Inno has already done all they need to do. They've added rewards for participating in GE and GbG. The rest is up to the players.

If your guild isn't motivated to do GE or GbG, then you should find a way to motivate them or failing that, find another guild. If you're the founder of a guild and don't want to disband it, then you need to find a way to attract active players who recognize the advantages of GE/GbG participation.

I'm not even sure if those are supposed to be rewards for doing them that you're offering to the guild or what the game already provides, but it wouldn't make me want to do either of them.

Game will eventually give you 100$ worth of diamonds doing GEX. For me though, I like to do it slowly so that I can use my SC negs on easy sectors and not have to rely on GBG. So I often get it done over the weekend.

For GBG, there's not really a point to it besides the personal rewards. In the ideal session, there's about 5 minutes of play every 4 hours which really sucks when you work for a living and just want to relax at home without having to set timers. In the worst session, there's about 2 minutes of play every 4 hours.

In either case, if your guild is level 100, there is literally no motivation for a guild to do either. It's just personal rewards and FP. I know I don't care about FP or the personal rewards. On live this is more importance because there's no free diamonds like on beta.

angelgail

Baronet
what we do in my live world is talk it up example when we win fps or diamonds ,even some of the buildings .
may not work for all but it works for us