• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

How to fetch the details of total players count who placed the gold league building in their city?

nice2haveu

Baronet
I would like to know the total count details of players who are placing the gold league buildings in their city.

I want to know in live server as well as beta. In beta it is one world, but for live, I would like fetch the overall count of players in each server with respect to each world.

I wanted to see that classification since 1% gold for every event is placed and I like to see it's usage how much effective it is.

Please let me know if there is any way to fetch the players total count in each world from every server regarding the gold league building.

There are 34,932 players on beta so gold league is the top 349 players.
"top" means ???

I doubt like, that direct way we cannot calculate gold league player count. What guarantee those 349 players are active and playing the event also the total players count 34932 also has inactive playing and non event playing players. It is also a possibility. I am not very sure, 1% calculated with this logic.

Yekk

Regent
Players have to on in AND click the event. Beta is actually a well populated world. Not as full actively as some German worlds are but fuller than many US ones are as shown by 1K GBG leagues which are a good way to access such.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ah, so those players who have not clicked on the event are not counted in the player population that determines league divisions?
From my understanding the leagues are based off participating players. Participation is considered even with 1 progress of any event. For example 1.000 participants, top1% is still just top100. Even if 600 participants made only 1-10 progress on that event. This is just an example with an extremely low number for the least active 60% of participants.

joyfulrider

Squire
Very much confusing. If the active players count determined, then why the event progress is keeps on incrementing day by day. 1% of active participation should not impact the progress points, but progress point is incrementing. How the progress points is calculated then. Is it an average of progress point from 1% of participating gold league players progress points. If it is yes then gold players who keeps on spending diamonds or cash to get something in the event always increases the progress poetcints unintentionally.

If 10 rich players in the gold league decided to keep 20 event building with full max level in their city, they might have spend diamonds and cash very crazily. If these 10 players progress points taken into account of calculating average of progress points, then players who plays the event game to achieve one full set of event building max level also gets affected. That is, few gold players moved to silver, silver moved to bronze, bronze to hobby or amateur etc in the league progress.

For a scenario, a player who has 20+ worlds in which one main world and other for bigger diamonds farms playing for more than 9 or 10 years doesn't bother about getting diamonds daily. Minimum they will get 10k diamonds if they collect daily from all their worlds as per my assumptions (maybe more). They will enjoy the event and reach the gold league easily with the pinch of diamonds spending from their big storage of diamonds stock.

Any player can reach the gold league, but to stay in the gold league at the event completion time, you have to spend diamonds.

Is it like silver to gold, one should cross the last player progress point in the 1% of active participant in gold league or cross the average of 1% of active players gold league progress points?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Very much confusing. If the active players count determined, then why the event progress is keeps on incrementing day by day. 1% of active participation should not impact the progress points, but progress point is incrementing. How the progress points is calculated then. Is it an average of progress point from 1% of participating gold league players progress points. If it is yes then gold players who keeps on spending diamonds or cash to get something in the event always increases the progress poetcints unintentionally.

If 10 rich players in the gold league decided to keep 20 event building with full max level in their city, they might have spend diamonds and cash very crazily. If these 10 players progress points taken into account of calculating average of progress points, then players who plays the event game to achieve one full set of event building max level also gets affected. That is, few gold players moved to silver, silver moved to bronze, bronze to hobby or amateur etc in the league progress.

For a scenario, a player who has 20+ worlds in which one main world and other for bigger diamonds farms playing for more than 9 or 10 years doesn't bother about getting diamonds daily. Minimum they will get 10k diamonds if they collect daily from all their worlds as per my assumptions (maybe more). They will enjoy the event and reach the gold league easily with the pinch of diamonds spending from their big storage of diamonds stock.

Any player can reach the gold league, but to stay in the gold league at the event completion time, you have to spend diamonds.

Is it like silver to gold, one should cross the last player progress point in the 1% of active participant in gold league or cross the average of 1% of active players gold league progress points?
Here's how it works. You have a bunch of players in the event. Of those players, the top 1% are in the gold league. The gold league threshold is the same as the progress of the last person (A) in the gold league. So of that 1%, this is the person right at the bottom. Now, what if we have another player (B) that isn't in the gold league spend a little bit and get more progress than A at the bottom of the league? Well, then A is demoted to silver league, and B becomes the lowest player in the gold league - making their new, higher progress the threshold.

Also, currently I estimate about 8000 players in the event so far, making gold league 80 players. Top gold league player has spent somewhere close to 160k diamonds so far.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
If the active players count determined, then why the event progress is keeps on incrementing day by day. 1% of active participation should not impact the progress points, but progress point is incrementing.
how can the progress points not increase day by day ?

players are playing every day
so every day they have more points

Thunderdome

Emperor
Top 1% = Number of Players that spent for diamonds or spent diamonds to get ahead of everyone else. Also, could be the number of players who made the top spot if the game never have diamonds as premium currency (either bought or gathered).

8000 players in the event so far, making gold league 80 players. Top gold league player has spent somewhere close to 160k diamonds so far.
Don't you guys think, it is kind of bribing to achieve something in their favour. Wait, don't scold me.

Because the remaining 7920 players who are not using diamonds don't have any chance to be in the gold league even though they didn't do anything wrong in the event.

I know this is very absurd allegations in the game point of view. I totally agree. Is there any other better approach available. Why to keep on insisting better approach for this due to, for an assumption those top players will be alive and active in the game for another 3 decades and spending every event like so much diamonds to be in gold league. So, rest of the players, don't know that they won't get a chance for another 30years to be in the gold league and their attempt of purchasing and spending diamonds will be in vain since 1% top players are way ahead of them in spending diamonds for staying in the gold league.

Recurring event exploit, Battle bot exploit all these have some little attention and got some little modification, just asking to think for a different approach to keep a fair chances for everyone in the event.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@All Free Now they've tried in the distant past weekly leagues. Not sure why it was tried once and never again. As for the "bribes" I don't estimate top1% exclusively spend a lot. Presumably it's much higher. Hard to say how much higher. Though at live I would estimate it somewhere around top3% who spend the most depending on the event.
Some events are very unpopular or luck driven. Causing lower numbers. On the other end an event can be very popular or a strong reward can lure more participants into spending. For example fall event's top5% spawner lured probably more participants into spending than usual. As f2p I've only had to spend free diamonds in the fall events to secure a low top5% spot. At other events w/o spending I'm able to secure a solid spot in top5%. Gold was straight up dominated by either lucky players with golden spoons from DC or cash passes or both.
So, if a better approach is a more spread out spending across participants. I would argue it's more advantageous to place quarterly in an event a weaker spawner for top5% like fall event. If a better approach shouldn't inspire/reward spending, I'm unsure. A more strategy reliant minigame could do the trick but let's be honest. FoE is part of a business. To keep it operating money must be made and leagues are just one of the more efficient ways to do so w/o upsetting too many f2p participants.

There was a time, a mobile player doesn't have GBG and PvP Arena, playing the game with GE, Continent map and plunder battles. Only surprising factor is getting events in the game. Those peaceful days are gone. Due to this GBG, even mobile players are forced to increase battle strength to a larger level.

Also, with all this, now events producing few special buildings which gives additional strength to the battles which are available in the silver or gold league. But before (few years back), events are used to collect wishing well or similar building to create diamond farms. Now rich people in live mostly who are having more diamond farms. Fragments introduced and creating diamond farms like others will be much difficult and takes triple the amount of time they spend and never able to reach them at any point.

Like this, there are many factors. A f2p participants are not considered to make use few buildings in the game are the worst choices in the game. As a business point of view, there intention to make f2p participants also spend. Okay, but by spending, what's there chance of winning it. This is what disturbing. To make them get profit, they can make them spend money, but they don't get the item what they are willing to get. How is this fair. To collect, spend as much as possible until you go bankrupt. Is this what recommended to all players? Why silver or gold league building rewards purposefully not included in their silver/gold pass chest even though they are one time collecting it. That is because to gain more money from their customer by making them tempting to receive the gold league rewards.

This needs to be changed. A player installed the game and game logic should decide how to get the buildings from events or city quests. Every player should get a chance to use every building. Top 1% is completely unacceptable. I don't know, how this is supported from the beginning.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@All Free Now honestly with silver league of fall it was possible to get into silver w/o real money or diamond farms. With just weekly GE4 and a bit of GbG it was possible to save up enough diamonds for a large spoon package. With some luck from DC's RNG dropping at least 1 golden spoon. When buying additional spoons it should've been possible to land in silver. Depending on the server. Some have more fanatic participants than others. Driving requirements up or a little down.
Gold w/o money is practically impossible. Unless an legendary streak of luck with RNG occurred. Giving away in the cash passes 1-off spawners could be an idea for sure. Though it'll become quickly more P2W. An decent concept would be spawner sel. kits. For example: lvl1 (5 frag./d), lvl2(10 frag./day), lvl3 (15 frag./day) and lvl4 (20 frag./day like current 1% spawners). Handing out in silver 1 sel. kit and in gold league lvl4 spawner. So, if your just buying the most expensive cash pass, you'll end up with an decent spawner like fall silver league. If you got silver besides that cash pass even stronger. Would that be better?

ironsage

Merchant
@All Free Now they've tried in the distant past weekly leagues. Not sure why it was tried once and never again. As for the "bribes" I don't estimate top1% exclusively spend a lot. Presumably it's much higher. Hard to say how much higher. Though at live I would estimate it somewhere around top3% who spend the most depending on the event.
Some events are very unpopular or luck driven. Causing lower numbers. On the other end an event can be very popular or a strong reward can lure more participants into spending. For example fall event's top5% spawner lured probably more participants into spending than usual. As f2p I've only had to spend free diamonds in the fall events to secure a low top5% spot. At other events w/o spending I'm able to secure a solid spot in top5%. Gold was straight up dominated by either lucky players with golden spoons from DC or cash passes or both.
So, if a better approach is a more spread out spending across participants. I would argue it's more advantageous to place quarterly in an event a weaker spawner for top5% like fall event. If a better approach shouldn't inspire/reward spending, I'm unsure. A more strategy reliant minigame could do the trick but let's be honest. FoE is part of a business. To keep it operating money must be made and leagues are just one of the more efficient ways to do so w/o upsetting too many f2p participants.
true, in halloween event i ended up in gold league without spending diamonds due to my stategy