• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

How do I find a guild to join in Beta?

DeletedUser4578

I joined Beta to learn to play the guild wars..but need to join a guild..I've messaged some neighbors but is there some way to petition an existing guild? When I go to the global guild page there is no information..Thanks

DeletedUser

Go back to the global guild page then click the guild name you are interested in, you will then see a pop-up with the option to select the 'guild profile' of the guild you are interested in. Once into the guild profile you will usually find information on individual guilds and who you should contact for an invite.

conqueror9

Regent
Go to global guild ranking
from top of list
send a message to the recruiter ( u believe he is the one ) or several top rank guild members to ask to join

then next guild...
then next guild...

repeat until u a tired

if any 1 response to accept u, then u have a guild to rank .... IT IS A TOP RANK GUILD