• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

hades8840

Squire
That seems like a bug. If you have consumed the potion you should get +100% attack. Maybe it's only a visual bug like in the early days of QI. Have you played manual battle? It could be that you see your boost in the manual fight.
As far as I recall there was no boost when I battled could tell from amount hits it took to kill something ..but I cant recheck without wasting another potion
and the 50% boost you do see is from the forgotten temple

Norde

Merchant
As far as I recall there was no boost when I battled could tell from amount hits it took to kill something ..but I cant recheck without wasting another potion
and the 50% boost you do see is from the forgotten temple

none of them were added to the correct bonus
do not waste QI potions

Attachments

• exp.png
    exp.png
    401.5 KB · Views: 21
  • gbg.png
    gbg.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 21
  • QI.png
    QI.png
    420.2 KB · Views: 21

The Babelus

Steward
I have several questions, sadly I had started this event only 2 days before it finished. Not maybe the best event, but for sure makes much more sense as soccer event 2022. My goal in live server could be silver league + gp level 7.
1) what is the maximum negotiation power (rival quests included)? I have read here 50%, however it looks more like 30% to me.
2) did someone roughly counted how many battle coins and how many tickets do we have (without spending diamonds, of course)?
3) strategy. It looks playing easy games is enough to get to GP level 7. For sure it makes sense to play easy with low negotiation power. I have started event while rival quests gone, so I had only 10%. Easy game average coins spent was about 100-150 (maybe I bought more special cards as needed) league points 30-40, medium about 300-400 league points 50-60 and hard 700-800 league points 90-105. With negotiation power 30%, that could be different story.

It looks like even for League Points, Easy Games are the most effective. However, the total number of tickets could make difference.

@Charles el Britannia. You started to play easy games, later you tried hard. Why? Just to test? Thanks in advance.

@Charles el Britannia. You started to play easy games, later you tried hard. Why? Just to test? Thanks in advance.
Because easy games cost so few battle coins that near the end of the event I had too many battle coins and barely any tickets. So from then on I only played hard fights and the rewards were amazing: 15 epic history kits, 7 bullion garrisons, 25 tranquil trio kits, boost items which sold for a fortune in the AD and more minor stuff. I'm very happy with this event.

The Babelus

Steward
Because easy games cost so few battle coins that near the end of the event I had too many battle coins and barely any tickets. So from then on I only played hard fights and the rewards were amazing: 15 epic history kits, 7 bullion garrisons, 25 tranquil trio kits, boost items which sold for a fortune in the AD and more minor stuff. I'm very happy with this event.
Thanks for great explanation. So number of tickets is (of course) also important. Do you have any idea what strategy will you adopt for live server? I'd probably start with easy games till I get more negotiation power from rival quests.

Another question regarding rival GE negotiation quests. Will they mark as complete if my GE finished completely (level 5 included, of course)

If you finish GE5 then yes, your GE-related Rival quests will autocomplete.
As for my strategy for live server, I have none because I recently abandoned my live city. I had to choose between live and beta due to not having enough time and I chose to keep my beta account. There were no challenges anymore for my live city.

Thanks for great explanation. So number of tickets is (of course) also important. Do you have any idea what strategy will you adopt for live server? I'd probably start with easy games till I get more negotiation power from rival quests.

Another question regarding rival GE negotiation quests. Will they mark as complete if my GE finished completely (level 5 included, of course)
I would say that very early in the game you should do a few easy games to allow ticket generation.

Most of the progress is in the later games.
Easy last 2 enemies 10 progress (4+6 on a total of 20=50% of all easy progress))
Medium last 2 enemies 12 progress (5+7 on a total of 25=48%)
Hard last 2 enemies 18 progress (8+10 on a total of 35=51%)

So any ticket that you do not beat the boss is half wasted.
In early game you have much more tickets that coins >> easy game
Note: doing quests produce coins but also 1 ticket every 4th quest vs 300 coins for 3 quest (daily quest give more each).

Since the quests contain 20 tickets+4 initially, generated ticket can be the majority of all ticket with up to 59 ticket (even if you include the one from rival 8=4 in each).
A big part of coins is from the free daily quest (120 per day, and from the daily quest after the rush quest 150 each day + rival). So to get coin you must wait. Also with high negotiation deck are easier to beat and more rewarding (loot + great loot).

Negotiation can go up to 50% including both rival and the grand prizes you can reach for free (there is more in GP but I think you need diamonds to reach those).

An hard deck require about 400 coins I estimate to beat. A medium deck about half that I think.
The easy deck is the only one you can beat for less that 100 coins, even if you but an extra card like great loot (which is very disappointing on easy if you get 3x 2 fp pack!)

My strategy will be:
Play easy deck and do only 3 first quest until first rival. That is 3 battles per day using basically 120 coin max on all three.
Once first rival is on, do more quest and battles depending on rival request (easy unless it specifically as to do medium boss).
Once Rival finish stop at the first next quest that give a ticked and do not collect it.
At the second Rival do more quests and easy deck unless required to do otherwise (it had some hard deck required, so need many coin).
Then play as many hard deck as my coin permit and the rest as easy deck.

But I did not do any analysis on which produce the best return for coin spent.
In any case, ticket you do not have coin for should be used on easy deck.

Traveler64

Squire
The Ascendant Grove Sanctuary must and should provide POPULATION for the plethora requested by the new buildings. I am unable to even place any of them without building residentials.

LeonaRdo78

Merchant
The historical event (starting in living worlds 7.05) will be completely re-balanced in terms of the number of coins, tickets and the number of available main prize sets. So our experience with BETA will not be useful. We will re-study the mini-game and there, along the way, determine the strategy for passing.

angelgail

Baronet
so on live i get this message

Ameya, one of our game designers on Forge, has a special message for you regarding the upcoming History Event! On the menu: an improved version of the Cards mechanic, with new graphics, a new setting, and lot of gameplay improvements!

To find out more, visit our Discord server using the link below!

i dont have discord an do not want it ,i feel like im being presured to get something i dont want ,i know im not but it is being pushed hard