• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Historical Questline: Sisi

DeletedUser7265

So when the event comes in Sept. I will give in and move to AF -- hoping that by than INNO acquired some hearing aid and will make use of the AF goods in the treasury.

Yeah, it's real "funnny". In our guild in Live server we have nearly 20,000 AF-goods without any use. But we should "advance" for the 5000. event this year ;-)

DeletedUser4256

We were told that AF goods would have an use later, maybe the Harbour has something to do with this, who knows.

In regard to the scouting and researching issue, from Modern era onwards I always gave priority to the tech tree leaving aside the campaign map. From modern era I was always able to produce the new era goods once I just reached the new age and unlocked the required techs without the need of scouting and conquering the new era provinces to do so
The market made the rest when I needed advanced goods to keep unlocking more advanced techs, This way the scouting, infiltrating or negotiating quests were never a big problem because my technological and military level were always more advanced than the provinces of the campaign map required me. I've always had the choice to do an event or not and everytime I didnt play an event it was never for being unable to do it

DeletedUser4129

4 years :rolleyes:
enough time to be finished with the research tree and the map :D
On the live server I'm finished with everything, on beta I haven't been on as long. however I'm done with future and the map and see no benefit in the AE.

DeletedUser7588

Hello anyone know what is the task of 7 to 10 I ask because I do not know if prejmowac entire provinces or wait

DeletedUser6700

I couldn't complete the Scout a Province quest because I'm not strong enough yet to fight the sectors available to me so that I could scout the next province. Once again, it is geared toward stronger players and those who can afford diamonds. I won't be able to finish the Sisi quest.

agramer66

Steward
Wasn't she called Sissi? Germans would read Sisi as Sizi....
Otherwise nice event, even if Inno is putting event over event to save some time and not to have to release second part of Arctic Future and/or get rid of many bugs...
As many before have asked, why do we always have to take a province and make some research? I'll move onward in my own pace, why are you always pushing us toward end??? Don't you have enough complaints from players that don't have anything to do because they just wait for new era?

@Sweet Jones
What are you talking about? This is beta, everyone can afford Diamonds, we get them for free...

DeletedUser5097

Every active player on beta get 500 diamonds for every update, but you must
be active before beta is updated.

The story line
Ontopic, It's a another nice story, but a very sad one to. The past historical events
has a sad story with a very sad dead at the end. It's feelling like a historical real
extreem and sad soap. I hope the next historical event will has a more happy
story.

About the reward & suggested production options
Nice end reward, but I'm not so happy with the production options. The only useful
production option is the 1d production for 2 fp's. It would be nice if there was more
useful options. Like to produce goods, guildpower, guildgoods (of the previous age for GE),
attemps, bp's (?) next to the fp's. The fp production option is fine, but more useful production
options makes this building better and more interessting for more players. Especially the
attemps and the previous age guild goods, if I look to the suggestions for a second GE
GB bonus...

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I couldn't complete the Scout a Province quest because I'm not strong enough yet to fight the sectors available to me so that I could scout the next province. Once again, it is geared toward stronger players and those who can afford diamonds. I won't be able to finish the Sisi quest.

You don't negotiate?