• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Hill cannot be identified when artillery unit is positioned on a hill-field

PrinceArthur

Steward
Hill/ hill-terrain attack bonus cannot be identified when artillery unit is positioned on a hill-field

Reproduction Steps:
1. Start a battle in GvG or province sector with hills, using at least 1 artillery unit
2. Position artillery unit to a hill-field

Issue Description (10/10):
When the battle starts, hills can be identified clearly and with mouse hover-over (screenshot #1). As soon as an artillery unit is positioned on a hill, the hill is not clearly visible anymore (screenshot #2). I would expect that a mouse hover-over (screenshot #3) would also work on the field the unit is positioned on when it's this specific unit's turn, but it doesn't (screenshot #4). Neither does the hover-over unit information show the hill-terrain attack bonus for an artillery unit when artillery unit is positioned on a hill-field (screenshot #5).

Screenshot (286)_01.jpg
Screenshot (287)_02.jpg
Screenshot (288)_03.jpg
Screenshot (289)_04.jpg
Screenshot (290)_05.jpg

Player: PrinceArthur
World: beta zz1
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Browser Version: Google Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m
Viewport Size: 1920x1080

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES

DeletedUser2752

Actually, if you hover over the opponents' units, you'll see that you'll have an attack bonus (which came from the hills).

DeletedUser2752

No problem :)

Marking as not a bug

Last edited by a moderator: