• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

vesgouo

Baronet
Maybe the heal-all button can be replaced by a button 'Replace All'
All units are replaced by fully healthy units.
This would cost no diamonds and would allow very fast fighting too.

- Can we have 3 slots to save "favorites" troops.. just click to replace the current troop by the predefined set, with fully healthy units

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Myself feeling very sceptical about heal all button getting removed. What if "aid all" button never enters into game and "heal all" button never removed from game, really worried thinking about it.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Maybe the heal-all button can be replaced by a button 'Replace All'
All units are replaced by fully healthy units.
This would cost no diamonds and would allow very fast fighting too.

I would love that button, even when I not always need the same units to next fight. (Mars TA)
The main problem with the heal all button is it is way to easy to miskick, it need to be moved a little.
Second, if Inno would like players to use the Heal all button, then give 50% discount, this way Inno earn money and the players may use a little more diamonds than they use now.

I rarely heal my army with Dia. I do use Dia for other stuff in the game and do buy Dia så I do pay to play :p

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On the FR forum a CM announced this:
Last week, we launched a new interface on mobile, and we received your feedback.

We decided after that to deactivate this new interface to restore the old one. This change will take effect today.

We also want to tell you that at the moment we have no plans to rework the interface again.

We would like to thank all of you for sharing your constructive feedback on this topic, and we encourage you to continue to do so. This helps us continue to develop the app to give you the best possible gaming experience.

Thank you for them but I wonder about Inno's silence regarding the addition of the "heal all" button.

Should we conclude from this that Inno only hears what it wants or that it intervenes only on what has no impact on its cash receipts?

It won't, that's why I quit.
They had enough time to revert it in codeline without any issue, they just don't want to do this.
Sigh, looks like you are right about this.

I should have known better. Playing this game is mostly dealing with disappointments, finding a way around "improvements" and rarely being happy about real improvements. It has been like this for years and I guess it will not get better anymore.

I got my hopes up, stupid me.

My guess is the "New GBG Waterfalls" will nerf GBG even more than they have in hopes lots of players will utilize the wonderful new "Heal All" button...
Good Luck with that Inno....

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
My guess is juber received response from developers " don't communicate with the community about the heal all button "
That is not true, I just had a lot of personal stress, so I could not come back to you, sorry about that.
We (all CMs) still forward all your feedback regarding the heal all button. Sadly, we can not tell you, when and what changes are made. I may have some news for you in the next 2 weeks, but I can not promise anything.
My guess is the "New GBG Waterfalls" will nerf GBG even more than they have in hopes lots of players will utilize the wonderful new "Heal All" button...
Good Luck with that Inno....
No, the new things for gbg have nothing to do with the heal all button.

Yekk

Regent
The main problem is the heal all button is poorly set in the GUI. Its affordance is terrible. Recoding it is child's play. Put it above the enemy army to the right of the victory area...