• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Harbour unlock and Antiques Dealer unlock - mouseover text

Troubleshooting
None. n/a
Harbor unlock hover text shows 'research plowing' - actual unlock is Economics
Antiques Dealer unlock hover text shows 'research Economics' - actual unlock is Crossbows

Browser or App version and version number
Opera Browser version: 101.0.4843.43
Recreation steps
Hover over Harbor (Ruin) or Antiques Dealer (Ruin)
Actual Behavior
Mouseover text shows incorrect unlock requirement
Expected Behavior
Mouseover text should show 'research Economics' for Harbor and 'research Crossbows' for Antiques Dealer
Frequency
All the time
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, happens every time
Just as a follow up to this, my husband plays beta also (we are currently in different countries if that makes any difference) but his antiques dealer and pvp tower are both unlocked already in EMA and mine are not yet unlocked and require HMA and LMA for unlocks.

angelgail

Baronet
Just as a follow up to this, my husband plays beta also (we are currently in different countries if that makes any difference) but his antiques dealer and pvp tower are both unlocked already in EMA and mine are not yet unlocked and require HMA and LMA for unlocks.
he probly unlocked them before the new changes started