• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Happiness

Reason
To balance attack inflation
Details
as above
Balance
perfect
Abuse Prevention
none
Summary
as above
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
it is not
Nowadays we see more and more attack (i will use word attack for red and blue and for deff stats) New building provide unhappines
Currently happines affects only gold and supplies - you 20% more gold and 20% supplies when you are happy. It does not affect ranking points, goods, anything

As more and more attack is given to buildings, maybe unhapinness should afectt attack? Few more events and many players will have negative happines. But still it does not matter cuz i will not lost anything.

For example in less than a half year my happines dropped form 700k to 300 k (100 k w/o motivation)

What if, unhapinnes affect attack, i propose:

0-50k unhappines- minus 10% attack
100-250k unhappines- minus 20% attack
250k-500k unhappines - minus 35% attack
500k+ unhappines - minus 50% attack

But not flat 10% for example, when you have 1000 attack, - 10% is 100. So you would have 900 attack bonus with 50k unhappines.

this will balance the inflation of attack building giving more and more attack.

<numbers are not important> <More important is the idea itself as an option>

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

innistria

Farmer
Perhaps the could have happiness boosters like the do attack and defense potions, maybe they could be lollipops. Or something like candy canes which could be given in the winter event.

Players whom have played for years and developed cities to the max etc.. would be very unhappy if Inno was to suddenly in the wink of an eyelash take away a large chunk of what we built having worked years to accomplish this within the framework of the happiness guidelines. True coins and goods for advanced players even at 50% reductions mean very very little. Rank points gained from fights could be included since it does not affect the work we have done over years and in particular 2023 where lots of buildings sucked up not only happiness but population as well as many worked knowing the consequences. A bad move to reduce army boosts very bad move in my opinion. Then again we have the tavern boost we can use at any time.

Emberguard

Emperor
Then again we have the tavern boost we can use at any time.

Yeah but how often would you realistically need to activate that if we're relying on the enthusiasm tavern boost? The cost ranges from 3,500 for 4 hrs to 14,000 for 24 hrs. With a level 11 Castle that's still 12,320 Tavern Silver per 24 hrs.

If it's 1,356 per Friends Tavern, and a estimated 840 from visiting friends, then at full cost it'd require 9-10 full Taverns per day depending on how much you get for visiting your friends

9 x 16 = 144 friends required.
10 x 16 = 160 friends required

If you activate the 4-hr boost twice a day that's still 5-6 Taverns needed + visiting friends. (Let's say 96 friends needed to visit tavern each day to sustain two 4-hr Enthusiasm boosts)

The problem is if you're fighting in Guild Battlegrounds a once off 4-hr boost probably isn't going to be enough. It would take 4 activations of the 4-hr enthusiasm boost to match the cost of a single 24-hr boost. So if you have a real active player their costs are going to be pretty close to the 24-hr boost anyway