• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Hallowen Mision!

DeletedUser3843

What i suppose to do on this mission !

This is i say without fear:I know you have a great ideia!Show it to me once and you are done!Only this and you will have won!

I think is mission 4 on the hallowen mission :D
I try everything but no success:(
Please help :D

DeletedUser3843

Ok ...I'm a newbie around here ....from out of the blue come in my account 1000 diamonds ..how?:D anyone can answer to this?

DeletedUser

Ok ...I'm a newbie around here ....from out of the blue come in my account 1000 diamonds ..how?:D anyone can answer to this?
maybe you read the announcements in the future :p

Changelog 1.12

The Beta server has been updated to version 1.12. This update consists mainly of bugfixes, as well as the Halloween Event. All active accounts will be credited with 1000 diamonds shortly to aid you to test the event. A mission will also be posted shortly.

DeletedUser3585

A New House for the Dead

Sell or sorrow - I sold the graveyard but nothing happened (except losing 1150 happiness)... Any idea what should I do?

I also would like to know the answer! Has anyone compiled the list of Halloween quests? I forget but it started like

Build road with happiness
5m production x times
Research a tech
Produce 5m 15m 1h 4h 8h 1d
Blacksmith
Explore

Please fill in if you know!

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I am stuck at the 10th mission:Great Old Ones - Recreant
It is asked "some are small, some are large, but it is the Great ones you have to charge" and they need 13 of them or 2 technologies.
Has anyone done this one? I hope it is not produce 14 times 1 day production!
Thanks

OgiDogi

Farmer
It is asked "some are small, some are large, but it is the Great ones you have to charge" and they need 13 of them or 2 technologies.
Thanks

Have you tried contributing Forge Points to a Great Building?

DeletedUser3585

Thanks

What were the first 9 quests?

DeletedUser4041

I also would like to know the answer! Has anyone compiled the list of Halloween quests? I forget but it started like

Build road with happiness
5m production x times
Research a tech
Produce 5m 15m 1h 4h 8h 1d
Blacksmith
Explore

Please fill in if you know!

Polish 22 buildings

DeletedUser3425

I didn't have a quest that requested having 5 of each unit type. Only:

Have 5 artillery units of the same age.

was quest #15 for me.