• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Halloween first-timer, received no graveyard

DeletedUser730

Reproduction Steps:
1. Finish all the Halloween quests (or at least up to and including quest 21)

Issue Description (10/10):
I've finished all the Halloween quests (this is my first time), and didn't get any Graveyard on quest 21, as per the Wiki page. The only things I got (at the end of all quests) were: Haunter Tower and Jack O'Lantern Chapel (which btw I think is crappy and you should just remove it).

Please note that I don't really remember what I got from that quest, because I didn't know I was supposed to get a Graveyard, but it was probably a Random Reward.
Also note that I went through them fairly quickly (a couple of days tops), so it might be worth looking if the "extra quests" have something to do with it.

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen: I would receive a Graveyard
- What actually happened: I didn't receive a Graveyard
- Visual reference if available: My city is too big to get into a screenshot, but you can probably check my account for the lack of existence of a Graveyard (I did check the inventory too)

Player: edu2004eu
World: ZZ1
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser Version: CHrome 53.0.2785.116 m
Viewport Size: 1366x638

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser730

Just saw the announcement. However I didn't find any similar bug report. Anyways, it said to contact you guys via support, and I'm not sure what that means.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue was fixed with the October 5th daily update. The report is in the mission thread for the Halloween event.

There is no "fix" for completed quests because your quest is closed. You can contact support and if you didn't get the prize we'll credit it to your account.

DeletedUser5149

Just saw the announcement. However I didn't find any similar bug report. Anyways, it said to contact you guys via support, and I'm not sure what that means.

Right click anywhere in the game. Follow directions from there.