• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser4256

Anyone have a clue as to "Sell or Sorrow"? I know it's not selling off 3 of anything as stated earlier. I'm thinking it's selling off the graveyard, but being a special building and only having one, I don't want to sell it if it's not the correct item since I won't be able to get it back.

Read the riddle and pay attention whats really asking you to do
This quest depends on each player situation so dont follow any previous quest list or what other players did

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
Anyone have a clue as to "Sell or Sorrow"? I know it's not selling off 3 of anything as stated earlier. I'm thinking it's selling off the graveyard, but being a special building and only having one, I don't want to sell it if it's not the correct item since I won't be able to get it back.

if in your city cemetery
Sell it and you will get one more big
If not
sold 3 houses and you get a cemetery 3x3

DeletedUser6037

Have You anyone all questions of the Halloween Event 2015? With the rewards?
I wrote them for myself bud deleted the file in my pc:(
Thx lads

DeletedUser4373

Does anyone know if you can gain the Legendary Graveyard in any other event ? Or generally all Graveyards are won ONLY in Halloween Events every year?

DeletedUser2752

Does anyone know if you can gain the Legendary Graveyard in any other event ? Or generally all Graveyards are won ONLY in Halloween Events every year?
Legendary will likely be Event only. We have seen normal and old graveyards in diamonds sales I think.

oblib

Farmer
Ancient Graveyard available with diamond sales today. In time to upgrade to Legendary in the Halloween Event.

DeletedUser5097

Is there any news about Halloween 2018? I tried a few things with the links, but I'm not
good at it.:p