• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween Event 2015

DeletedUser

Cumpri 4 enigmas, mas a partir do 5º esta ficando muito dificil de traduzir, pois, quando traduzimos não existe uma relação clara, o jogo poderia mandar as mensagens e enigmas já traduzidos no Beta Brasil.

DeletedUser

Alguem já fez as tarfeas 5 para frente do dia das bruxas, para nós do Beta Brasil, esta difícil a tradução, quem pode dar umas dicas, por favor.

DeletedUser4074

aqui chega a ajuda

1ª missão é construir 5 decorações,usar 7 pontos forge
2º Polir / Motivar + Gastar 7 pontos forge
3 ºConstruir 1 edifico 5X4 ou 4X5 + Gastar 7 pontos forge
4º mantimentos 15 min + gastar 7 pfs.
5ºterminar 1 pesquiza ou pilhar 3 vizinhos + gastar 7 pfs
6º conquistar uma província + gastar 7 pfs
7º explorar uma provincia + gastar 7 pfs

DeletedUser6409

If you want to write in any other language please do so in your Guilds chat or native servers. I can start writing in Swedish but that wouldn´t help many so please respect the language rules.

DeletedUser

Is there anywhere a Thread or something else, where all quests are about this halloween event? Qesterday I finished all quests and at the end, I was shocked as I read, that it was only one day. So, how many days is the event going? And are there every day so many quests? Would be happy for a little help. (Sorry for my english).

DeletedUser2752

Is there anywhere a Thread or something else, where all quests are about this halloween event? Qesterday I finished all quests and at the end, I was shocked as I read, that it was only one day. So, how many days is the event going? And are there every day so many quests? Would be happy for a little help. (Sorry for my english).
There isn't a list yet on the forum. Quest come once a day, but they stockpile if you miss a day, so for example, so if you haven't done quests for 10 days, you can do up to the those 10 quests, but you have to wait until tomorrow (like everyone else) for the next quest

DeletedUser

Thank you for your answer. So nobody now, what quests are the next? So its not possible to prepare something? LG

DeletedUser5429

Thank you for your answer. So nobody now, what quests are the next? So its not possible to prepare something? LG
How do you imagine such list is made?
This is beta, where we discover things. There is no such list because this event was not released anywhere before.
All such lists you can see on forums or on live servers come from beta, but you have to wait until the event is finished on beta to have your list.
The only people to know what is coming are Inno developpers, and they do not commonly walk among us revealing all their "secrets". :D

DeletedUser

I can say what the last quest will be ;)
sell your graveyard (and maybe again: spend 7 FP)

DeletedUser6089

Riddle or remorse.
Anyone know this one? Clue seems toooo vague to me.

DeletedUser5097

I think I had to negotiate whole province, not just one sector. Can anyone confirm that a sector is enough? It's #9 "Acquire or annihilation!".
One sector is enough and you need to spend 7fp's.