• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion GxG removed on 2/12?

What do you think?

• Probably

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I do not think so

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllamHRK

Baronet
In your opinion, what is the chance of Inno removing GxG on the live servers on 02/12 (next Monday)?

Considering the hypothesis of keeping the IQ resource synchronized with CBG as in the beta, would it be possible to remove gxg on Monday and add IQ on Thursday?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It seems unlikely. Even assuming the generally negative reception of QI is not a concern to them, they have a lot of polish to do still on the feature. There's also basic bugs like opposing army boosts not actually being applied that means this first season is not a representative test of the feature.

I'd be surprised to see it on live in the next month.

And it appears they'll wait to announce the end of GvG til they're ready to announce the launch of QI. Even though there's no good reason to link the two in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.