• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GVG: Sectors under protection more than 24 hours. Its possible?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4256
  • Start date

DeletedUser4256

Once a sector is conquered this stays protected along a period of 24 hours approximately.
Well, I'm seeing some sectors belonging to the same guild staying always under protection but more time than 24 hours.

..pseudo guilds, appearance of HQ like mushrooms and now this ...

Another item to add to the suspicious tactics cart? ;)

Maybe I'm wrong in my perception...or not

DeletedUser2752

We were never really given how long a protected sector would last, but don't worry too much since it will not add to the guild's power/level/ranking until it looses its protection (been waiting to see some power given to one of our sister guilds, it didn't come until they lost protection from their new headquarters which lasted for maybe 2 days)

DeletedUser4740

I think the protection end when the countdown reaches 0. But the last week, there have been lots of problems and bugs on the (Iron Age) map: the guild level points have not been calculated daily anymore (we are still at the points we should have had on the 29th of January!), if a sector is cut off from their HQ they don't lose their support (defence bonus) at the end of the day anymore, and sectors that have been conquerred don't lose their protection.... I've sent a ticket to support and they "are aware of the problem and are actively working on it"...and no, they don't know how long it's going to take...:(

DeletedUser4256

We were never really given how long a protected sector would last, but don't worry too much since it will not add to the guild's power/level/ranking until it looses its protection (been waiting to see some power given to one of our sister guilds, it didn't come until they lost protection from their new headquarters which lasted for maybe 2 days)

..yes, it makes sense, probably is another bug.

however a belt of permanently protected sectors its a perfect wall and a excelent way to keep protected the guild frontiers, isn't it?

I've sent a ticket to support and they "are aware of the problem and are actively working on it"...and no, they don't know how long it's going to take...:(

this sounds very familiar to me LoL