• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG Rewards

DeletedUser

I'm not very far on the beta servers so I can't test this out. But can someone list the rewards for GvG? Thanks.

DeletedUser2752

Guild bonuses

With each level, the guild bonuses will increase.
Prestige bonus
o Adds prestige to the guild’s daily prestige ranking

Support pool bonus
o Adds to the guild’s support pool (attack/defense bonus in GvG)

Player bonuses

Some levels will also provide a player bonus:
Recruitment boost
o Reduces the time needed to recruit units (new times are shown in the recruitment screen)

Research boost
o Gives additional forge points each day in your town hall

Construction rebate
o Reduces coin and supply cost of all buildings by a percentage (the original cost is shown in the research tree, and the reduced cost is displayed in the building menu).

(if you want a link (with the GvG user guide above): http://forum.beta.forgeofempires.co...attles-are-here!&p=11724&viewfull=1#post11724)

DeletedUser4256

Go to "Your Guild", click on "Guild level" and you'll see there your current guild level, rewards and a brief explanation of each

DeletedUser2752

To reach a new level you need a certain amount of points. Everyday, the total power the guild has is added to the points everyday (and a bonus for being in the top 3 of a province, but I don't know the specific amount there ;))

DeletedUser

it lets you scroll through levels to see rewards. Every 10 lets you get an extra FP from town hall (so 20 means you get 2 FPs a day)