• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG questions, and spoilers

DeletedUser1036

This is information on the GvG from another server posted by Blacksmith, and a lot, if not all of this information came from Anwar.

Guild vs Guild

There are fighting involved yes.
The highest ranked guild will probably be the weakest guild as the guild was built wrong for this.
Think "Risk" (no I will not elaborate on this as it could mean risky adventures)
There are non battling angles with it so people who are passive will also get to participate.
Your city cannot nor will not be plundered as a direct result of Guild vs Guild as the battles with have other "Great" areas of effect.
You do not HAVE to take part or participate in Guild vs Guild if you do not wish to.

I think these are all the spoilers so far for GvG.

DeletedUser1526

The highest ranked guild will probably be the weakest guild as the guild was built wrong for this.

Frack!
Ahh, just been in a guild that been underdog for 8 months on my main account, and finaly made it up to the top :(