• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG "Prestige"?

DeletedUser1264

But what is "prestige"? What effect does it have? What good does it do?
What is "power", for that matter? I realize different hexes have different amounts of "power", and that it's related to the number of trees, but what good is it, and why?

DeletedUser

prestige is like the player points.
its good for the ranking and nothing more
but it doesnt matter if you are the first in your world or on place 417

the higher power the higher the reward you will get
but we have to wait until the rewards are introduced to see if it is worth fighting and paying for it :rolleyes:
it cost many goods and troops

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4266

BetaTest03 has a great point about 'worth fighting and paying' due to goods & troops....is there somewhere that this discussion is taking place with Dev's and players.....or are we (testers) all just talking to ourselves about this, with nothing reaching their ears?

DeletedUser4008

Correctly what he was saying. We need someone to answer a question with a certiudine not with an assumption.

DeletedUser

I agree to this aswell, it would be really nice if we could get some kind of forum section where we can ask questions and the devs answer. Many other games already have this kind of forums in their community; a player creates a thread (suggestion/question etc) and the thread is hidden untill approved and answered by a dev :) That system is a great way of trying to make a "connection" between the players and the devs :)

DeletedUser2752

Prestige is just the new points system for GvG. It is calculated by the power we have gained from all of a guild's sectors, and each new level adds more and more prestige to the guild.

The Support Pool gives a guild a attack and defense boost when they are defending any of their sectors from attack. The max defense you can have on your sectors is a 50% boost with the exception of the headquarter which can hold up to 75%. This is calculated by the sum of the military boost buildings, and each new level adds more and more points/defense into the support pool.

(Unfortunately, I have no idea about the exact calculations for any of these)

DeletedUser4008

This i know, we all know but it is not an answer.

I understand, however, that the power it changes every day...so today i have 500 power first place in guilds, tomorrow, 400 power, second place on guild...were is prestige here because i do not see it.

if I make a new guild and bring 5 new members of 500 points i have 75% on defense headquarters and 50 on close sectors. No military boost, no GB, no nothing...but i have it all..
In addition I have seen no increase attack/defense to any guild ... through the prism bonus given by level or any other characteristic.

It doesn't fit...

DeletedUser2752

This should answer what is it and what it is good for:
prestige is like the player points.
its good for the ranking and nothing more
but it doesnt matter if you are the first in your world or on place 417

I will use your guild to show how to calculate it. Your guild currently has 1172 prestige (found from guild rankings). You are getting 128 daily power from the ME province, 132 from the PE, 72 from the InA, 390 from the CA, and 200 from the LMA (found from each map's ranking). This adds up to 922 prestige on your sectors alone. Now since your guild has reached level 10, you also gain another 250 prestige to your current one which makes a grand total of 1172 prestige :)

DeletedUser

This should answer what is it and what it is good for:

I will use your guild to show how to calculate it. Your guild currently has 1172 prestige (found from guild rankings). You are getting 128 daily power from the ME province, 132 from the PE, 72 from the InA, 390 from the CA, and 200 from the LMA (found from each map's ranking). This adds up to 922 prestige on your sectors alone. Now since your guild has reached level 10, you also gain another 250 prestige to your current one which makes a grand total of 1172 prestige :)

Oh, so that's it ! Thanks byeordie, but i have another question. If my guild lose all the sectors (for example!), the prestige should become 0 . Right?