• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GvG: Do defense armies regain health?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1264
  • Start date

DeletedUser1264

Hello folks. My guild's just taken over a sector, and there are defense army slots ready and waiting. If I put wounded units in there, will they regain their health or remain wounded forever?

If they regain their health, does that happen right away or does it take the usual recovery time? Sorry if that sounds stupid - I think the army that wins the final battle for a hex becomes the first defense army, and I presume it's restored to full health, but I'm not sure of that, nor am I sure it would also apply to second/third defense armies.

DeletedUser4263

I tried to replace a defense army. It let me delete it and when I went to add the replacement, it wouldn't let me - said 'sector under seige'. It should not let you delete an army if it won't let you replace it! Is this the way it is supposed to be?

DeletedUser1264

Please report that in the Bug Department, Boudica!
(the "Guild Battles Mission" thread or whatever it's called)

DeletedUser3976

I tried to replace a defense army. It let me delete it and when I went to add the replacement, it wouldn't let me - said 'sector under seige'. It should not let you delete an army if it won't let you replace it! Is this the way it is supposed to be?

If the sector is under attack, you can not replace defense army (replacement, addition) you can do this, if not an attack on the sector, or if you defeat a military attack first, that the current aggression.

DeletedUser3976

I have a question? The acquired sectors occur after certain time loss health defensive army. It is precisely specified somewhere? time interval and loss of health of the military? It's a test or component update?

DeletedUser1036

This is a very good question.

What you are saying is you place 8 units in one of the defense slots in your guilds province, and a couple, or all, or one has missing health points, and you are wondering if they heal over time, are shown as full health no matter what once in defense, or stay almost dead? I will look into this, and test it to see, may take a bit though. What I "Think" is that once you place the units in defense, they become fully healed, mainly because once you place them, they are not your units anymore, and not attached to a barracks any longer, so they should turn into a province owned army like that of the SP campaign provinces.

DeletedUser3976

We took sectors. Gradually dying army. No offense taken place. For four days away 3 parts. The computer takes acquired territory. Why. Health lasts about 4 5 days. Then the off.
Colonial Age.jpg

Now nothing between us. The system we got. Oran died after five days.
Sektor.jpg

There was four days before the health of the military. There was no attack. Every day 1-2 lives away. Why?

Pictures are from the Colonial Age

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I believe what you're seeing are aggressive NPC sectors. In the user guide we were provided, it says adjacent aggressive NPC sectors (which it said are displayed with orange color, as in your image) will slowly take away your sector health.

Orange - Aggressive NPCs. Before the daily calculation, when the countdown reaches zero, neighboring Aggressive NPCs in sectors adjacent to your guild's sectors will "attack" and deal 1 point of damage to an army in that your sector. So, if you have Aggressive NPCs in two adjacent sectors to one of your own, after the countdown reaches zero (but before the daily calculation!), your defending armies would receive 2 points of damage. Make sure you don't lose your sectors to aggressive NPCs at the end of the daily countdown!

DeletedUser1264

This is a very good question.

What you are saying is you place 8 units in one of the defense slots in your guilds province, and a couple, or all, or one has missing health points, and you are wondering if they heal over time, are shown as full health no matter what once in defense, or stay almost dead? I will look into this, and test it to see, may take a bit though. What I "Think" is that once you place the units in defense, they become fully healed, mainly because once you place them, they are not your units anymore, and not attached to a barracks any longer, so they should turn into a province owned army like that of the SP campaign provinces.

Thanks for investigating it, Herluth - as you see there's a good deal of confusion about it.

DeletedUser

I was wondering: if you delete one of your injured defending armies and want to replace it by a new one, do you have to pay goods again or does the "slot" stay open forever?

DeletedUser4008

4 pages and i know about agressive Npc sector...so...has anyone answer to the topic question?
does defense army regain healt?

DeletedUser1264

As far as I can tell, you can include a wounded unit when you place a defense army and the newly-placed army is fully healthy. But after a defense army is attacked and shows damage, it won't recover. You need to replace it when it gets raggedy enough to be unreliable.