• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guld expedition wow

I don't know what's going on or why, but I'm noticing more and more disturbing things in the game. Today in the Guild Expedition for all four levels I only got two gold relics and no rares, considering my Relic Temple level is 81...
These aren't the only "oddities" in the game I've noticed lately, but I'm so disgusted I just don't feel like commenting...

mcbluefire

Baronet
Aye, bad luck.
I just did level 1 and received 3 gold, 3 silver, and 1 jade statue. L70 ToR. RNG is awful, but so goes chance. Next week I could have the same results as you. @Mad Max

Dessire

Regent
you can even get nothing. take me as an example: in the last winter event I was able to get all the keys for all the days of the calendar without spending diamonds or real money. something almost impossible to achieve, and I did it! it is something similar, your best luck is get 1 relic for each encounter and the worst one, get nothing.

Astrid

Baronet
When I had my TOR at level 100 I was constantly getting 8-10 jade relics on average. But after I levelled it at 120(one month ago) I barely get 3-4 jade relics and either lots of white relics or no relics at all. Very disappointing building at high levels and I doubt that 33% chance of getting a relic is real. The chance to get the relic is influenced by several other unknown(to us) factors.

When I had my TOR at level 100 I was constantly getting 8-10 jade relics on average. But after I levelled it at 120(one month ago) I barely get 3-4 jade relics and either lots of white relics or no relics at all. Very disappointing building at high levels and I doubt that 33% chance of getting a relic is real. The chance to get the relic is influenced by several other unknown(to us) factors.
See bolded. Really? The odds of getting zero relics from GE64 with a L120 TOR is approximately 4 Billion to 1. Anyway, based on existing stats, TOR isn't really worth taking past L85.

Astrid

Baronet
See bolded. Really? The odds of getting zero relics from GE64 with a L120 TOR is approximately 4 Billion to 1. Anyway, based on existing stats, TOR isn't really worth taking past L85.
Yes the words were wrongly chosen. Not really no relics at all, but not only once I had an GE level that gave me no relics with the temple at 120.

for example
with the last attempt the chance is much higher than when having all 8 attempts
I can't tell you are being serious or not. The chance of getting a relic after an encounter is a constant (depending on the level of the TOR) and is not dependent on getting a relic, or not, after previous encounters.

Guys, some people just haven't been exposed to the FOE rune stones for 3 easy payments of 99.99 that you need to put 12 hours of moonlight to while soaking in 100% organic/trade free rose hip oil in order to recharge your relic chances.

Everyone learns sometime, it's easy to forget when you've played for a long time. :p

premod note none of this is true

Vellywood

Farmer
It's just RNG guys plus human psychology, we notice more when we have a run of bad luck more than a run of good luck.

CrashBoom

Legend
It's just RNG guys plus human psychology, we notice more when we have a run of bad luck more than a run of good luck.
it is even worse

people having a run of good luck then think that would be normal
so a "normal luck" streak (getting the expected value) is already seen as back luck :rolleyes:

and people only complain when getting too less
nobody complains when he recognize he got too much

Astrid

Baronet
So I just finished the expedition with ToR 120 on my main world. On the first 2 maps I got several whites, 2-3 gold and 1 jade relic. On the 3rd map I got 2 white and 4 jade relics. And, surprise, on the last 4th map I got 0. Yes, that's right, 0 relics.

The ToR at 120 has a 34.25% chance to give a relic after an encounter, yet in all 16 encounters from 4th level I got no relics at all. Since I have it at 120 it's an extremely inconsistent (bad) building. Maybe I complete the expedition too fast, or maybe I should lose some encounters, I just don't know what I do wrong, but for some reason the relics have moments when they stop dropping since I upgraded it at 120.

Finkadel

Marquis
it is even worse

people having a run of good luck then think that would be normal
so a "normal luck" streak (getting the expected value) is already seen as back luck :rolleyes:

and people only complain when getting too less
nobody complains when he recognize he got too much
Well, yes, that is kinda mandatory, people not complaining after winning "too much"...? It is called "joy" for a reason, duh...