• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Wars battles

DeletedUser

I,m new to the server and finally got a decent Iron army built. Every time I or one of my guildmates are on the verge of beating a siege army they withdraw and a new army either from a different guild or the same guild appears as the new army to beat with full points. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I thought you had to beat the siege army to become the siege army yourself and after the time elapsed you then attacked the defending army, if any, to conquer the sector. If an army withdraws, isn't that a loss? How is the new army getting in there ahead of me/us? Thanks, just trying to learn.

DeletedUser1264

Maybe you're not the only guild attacking the siege army?
I'm only guessing. But if I'm besieging a hex and another guild (like you) starts attacking my siege, I don't see you doing that, so it seems quite possible that you don't see it if a third guild adds a siege army. The defending guild doesn't see second sieges either, or have any opportunity to fight them. It's one of the many highly problematic flaws in GvG.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm not sure how support's logs work for GvG, but you may want to contact them just in case. Doesn't seem like anything we could explain, more something that needs to be checked internally.

DeletedUser

Ok, thanks guys. I think it's like mink says. Just too many guilds and pseudo guilds competing for too few sectors.