• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded guild treasure

angelgail

Baronet
Reason
we all get people in our guild that meets all requirments but then things dont look quite right so you check for me it over 500 pages to look for that 1 person im sure it more for the bigger guilds
Details
just add a spot to look up 1 person like in market
Balance
none that i see
Abuse Prevention
dont see any
Summary
would be helpful to me an im almost sure others as well
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
did not see any thing
make it so we can look up 1 person .kinda like in the market type in name an see all .
treasure 3.PNGmarket.PNG

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Although I like the idea, the Guild Treasury Contribution window needs a complete revamp. It's been the same since the beginning (AFAIK, at least from a UI/what you can do with it perspective), but years ago there weren't that many entries on that list (there weren't that many buildings that provided guild goods). Unless you use a 3rd party tool, this window, in a strong and active guild, is pretty much useless.

Some sort of overview would be much better than the detail view we have now. Not saying get rid of it, the option to see the full list should be still available, but in general, a summarized view (by day? by player? by age?) would be so much more useful.

PJS299

Merchant
Just spitballing here:

Maybe a collapsible thingy... Each person's name shows up once, and you click on their name and it brings you to another window showing their contributions...

Not sure if that would work or not

Just spitballing here:

Maybe a collapsible thingy... Each person's name shows up once, and you click on their name and it brings you to another window showing their contributions...

Not sure if that would work or not
Either this or maybe by age/goods it gives like a bar graph and a list of whose contributed. Even the foe helper graphs visualize data a whole lot better.

I would like the makeover, but I honestly wouldn't use the search function and none of the guilds I've ever been in has had a donation requirement. The "guilds" tab has had no updates since the game has been created except getting rid of the guild forums.

angelgail

Baronet
Wouldn't it be easier if you could set the AI core to produce what you want? That would then actually be an artificial intelligence
defeats the purpose i want to know if a certian person collected there gbs an or donated with out going through 500 pages to see

Sl8yer

Regent
defeats the purpose i want to know if a certian person collected there gbs an or donated with out going through 500 pages to see

So basically what you want is Inno to help you to see if your guildmembers meet the requirements you have set for them.

no i can go through 500 pages do it a lot would be easer if i did not have to
I would argue that you don't need to do this, period. But, if you insist, you don't need to go thru all 500 pages. Just review the most recent 24 hours if you need to see if your Guildmate has collected their Guild goods buildings. This is, perhaps, a few dozen pages.

angelgail

Baronet
It would also be a lot easier if you trusted your Guildmembers. Obviously you don't, but why should Inno fix a problem you create?
i do trust my guild ,you not understanding the purpose for this but it all good it most likely wont get done any way but not your decision thank you