• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Guild Rankings Not Working

PJS299

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Yes
  • Browser and Version: Google - Chrome Version 118.0.5993.124
  • Overview of the bug: When I click on the guild rankings, it only comes up with the old version. I do not have the option to convert it to the new version of the guild rankings.
  • Screenshots:
  • Screenshot 2023-11-21 00.00.40.png
  • How often this occurs: This has happened multiple times today. EST time zone.
  • Urgency: I'd say pretty urgent, but it depends on how much you need the guild rankings.
  • Preventative Actions: Restarted computer multiple times
  • Summary: The new guild rankings are not showing up, only the old version.
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Version 118.0.5993.124
FoE 1.271.3d02f34e19 (19.11.2023 19:09)
Recreation steps
Click on the guild rankings, and try to view the new version of them.
Actual Behavior
It only shows the old version.
Expected Behavior
It should show the new version, or the option to switch between the two.
Frequency
Every time
Urgency
I'd say urgent.
Can this be reproduced?
It has happened every time I have tried.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I found the issue: You don't have Guild Battlegrounds unlocked. Once you unlock it, you will get access to the Championship Ranking.

PJS299

Merchant
I found the issue: You don't have Guild Battlegrounds unlocked. Once you unlock it, you will get access to the Championship Ranking.
I was wondering about that. What will they do when they get rid of GvG rankings but you don't have GBG unlocked?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I was wondering about that. What will they do when they get rid of GvG rankings but you don't have GBG unlocked?
Guild Rankings will probably be unavailable in general until you unlock gbg. But this is just my guess.

Yekk

Viceroy
Guild Rankings will probably be unavailable in general until you unlock gbg. But this is just my guess.
If I am in a guild that does no GBG forcing me to leave and join a guild that does to see which guilds match my needs for GBG would be truly inept. I would need to see the rankings. I did not have to play GVG to see those rankings... This is probably something you need to address huh?