• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Guild Leaderboard internal server error

Troubleshooting
No
Steps to reproduce:
Sign in as me in a browser (Me: leader of a 1 man guild who hasn't signed in in about a year, idk what else may be relevant about "me" but feel free to simulate my account if reproducing this becomes hard)
Click the global rankings button
Click the Guilds tab

Result: Internal server error

---
I came back to beta after probably a year of not signing in to see what the new guild leaderboard would look like
Any time I try, I get "Internal server error" and have to refresh

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome Vwhatever it doesn't matter since it's backend
Recreation steps
Sign in as me
Click the global rankings button
Click the guild tab
Actual Behavior
"Internal server error" message + forced refresh
Expected Behavior
Guild rankings
Frequency
100%
Urgency
I imagine this should be a "Blocker" on your new stuff
Can this be reproduced?
yes, 100% of the time. Feel free to use my account if you need to try to reproduce it.
Just to add, it may be relevant that I'm in EMA and don't have access to GBG, I haven't ever entered a GBG season on Beta.

the network history shows the internal server error coming back from GuildBattlegroundService getState, any time i click the Guilds tab of the leaderboard

aniawo

Farmer
I have the same problem, when I go to the global guild ranking I get the message "Internal server error"

-Alin-

Emperor
People that aren't in a guild will get this issue.
If You want to see the ranking, create a guild first, refresh the game then You Should be able to see the ranking.

Now I am not sure about some people being inactive for long and single in a guild what would be the issue.

People that aren't in a guild will get this issue.
If You want to see the ranking, create a guild first, refresh the game then You Should be able to see the ranking.

Now I am not sure about some people being inactive for long and single in a guild what would be the issue.
I said I'm in a guild, also why would you reply to a bug report for something that is a bug with a workaround? bugs need to get fixed. I don't care if there's a workaround, I'm reporting a bug because this is BETA and I don't want it to hit the live servers.

Pass Go

Squire
I am also seeing this error .. looking at the GE listing, the #1 in GE is ranked 2204 , but the guild rankings in global don't go anywhere near that high a number .. typing in the guild name I am looking for gives the error zuckerberg mentioned

CrashBoom

Legend
I am also seeing this error .. looking at the GE listing, the #1 in GE is ranked 2204 , but the guild rankings in global don't go anywhere near that high a number .. typing in the guild name I am looking for gives the error zuckerberg mentioned
not all guilds are in GBG :rolleyes:

if a guild made less than 40 advances they were removed from GBG

ergo: not in the GBG championship ranking

but is your guild in GBG ?
zuckerbergs bug is because his guild isnt

Arch1e

Marquis
I said I'm in a guild, also why would you reply to a bug report for something that is a bug with a workaround? bugs need to get fixed. I don't care if there's a workaround, I'm reporting a bug because this is BETA and I don't want it to hit the live servers.
It’s already in live serves, just got it today on a side world that I’ve not opened for months.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It’s already in live serves, just got it today on a side world that I’ve not opened for months.
Actually, the issue on live is another one. This one is caused by the gbg update and affects browser and the app, the other one affects all app players, without the gbg update.
The issue on live will be fixed very soon though. :)

Pass Go

Squire
not all guilds are in GBG :rolleyes:

if a guild made less than 40 advances they were removed from GBG

ergo: not in the GBG championship ranking

but is your guild in GBG ?
zuckerbergs bug is because his guild isnt
I was talking about GE ranking, not GBG , but yes, our guild is in GBG. I haven't checked today