• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Expedition level 5.

LuciFeri

Farmer
Dear Players of Dunarsund,
We inform you that we will boycott the guild expedition Step5 next week.
Reasons are the absurd goods costs level 5, missing diamonds in the lower profit levels and ridiculous profits. New players don't stand a chance at all. Just don't unlock the guild expedition next round. The more guilds participate, the faster we get attention.
Join us ! If you are interested Please forward this mail to friendly guilds.
White Rabbit Guild

Mutiny arises. Received this in game:

Reasons are the absurd goods costs level 5, missing diamonds in the lower profit levels and ridiculous profits. New players don't stand a chance at all. Just don't unlock the guild expedition next round. The more guilds participate, the faster we get attention.
White Rabbit Guild

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
So you're going to boycott lvl 5 because you don't like it, but you're still going to do the first 4 levels even though you don't like the new rewards either?
So there, I ask to see if levels 1 to 4 will not be as much done as usual. So with your logic, Inno will understand that the rewards of the first 4 levels go to us! ^^

Sams512

Squire
So you're going to boycott lvl 5 because you don't like it, but you're still going to do the first 4 levels even though you don't like the new rewards either?
So there, I ask to see if levels 1 to 4 will not be as much done as usual. So with your logic, Inno will understand that the rewards of the first 4 levels go to us! ^^
Just don't unlock the guild expedition in the next round = means that NOBODY will be satisfied with the measly winnings
because NOBODY will play the GE next week OR ?

Sounds absolutely logical to me - if you can read, you have a clear advantage ;)

nice2haveu

Baronet
They are making us to behave like kids. Raising complaints or boycotting or petition etc., I didn't realise those feelings are still with me and just for a strategy game which I play for long time, those feeling are coming out. I was little surprised and as a grown up matured individual keeping calm was the only way and that is getting tested very hardly by Foe Dev's for consecutive months from the fresh start of the year 2023.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
They are making us to behave like kids. Raising complaints or boycotting or petition etc., I didn't realise those feelings are still with me and just for a strategy game which I play for long time, those feeling are coming out. I was little surprised and as a grown up matured individual keeping calm was the only way and that is getting tested very hardly by Foe Dev's for consecutive months from the fresh start of the year 2023.
It's human nature to lash out on things which they liked most is getting treated very unpleasantly. It's doesn't need to bring maturity or talent to feel those. It's pure desire and interest oriented.

After this much heads up given by community members on GE5 and if they release GE5 in live server without considering our feedback, I will just move myself to PlayStation games and forget this game. There are better alternatives in life and for this game according to me, but keeping bit of faith in Foe team to not make me leave this game. It's in the hands of Foe team. I cannot spend time on anything which doesn't makes me feel comfortable and the game is floating down on the path of uncomfortability which is very much disappointing.

bornempire

Steward
Wow, I am progressing on 2nd week of GE V. Look at this silly adaptation since last week: you can buy a ZACA statue to reduce your negotiations costs by 3. The costs to buy it? 200 goods. So it is just another way of wasting your goods.

Even it was a reduction of 3 goods per type, when you do 4 rounds of negs with 5 goods per round that would reduce the costs with 15 goods per round. So that's 60 max you can save by spending 200.

And you can win some 'feather fragments'. I can't wait for the day I have some complete feathers to put them somewhere in a empty h.

Can somebody hire some people for the developers team of Inno to give them some calculation lessons? Yes we are well aware that you make the game complex so that we have to make smart choices on what to built and what to skip. But this feels like you people think we are all some dombo's.

It makes no sense to introduce a level V with this ridicilous set up.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You are quite right !
Phone gamers have been boycotting GvGs for years and yet nothing has changed! ^^
They're even so persistent in doing it and united. It's a true act of dedication.
I love how the AI thinks GE requires FP's to advance. It's understanding of the game is even beyond the comprehension of the most veteran Forge players.

They might move on to live testing, if Beta doesn't provide sufficient data. Perhaps even for a 2nd opinion. As Beta cities are generally often less developed than live server cities. Though fragment mania in the game surely has taken it too far

angelgail

Baronet
Mutiny arises. Received this in game:

White Rabbit Guild
it was sent to one of my members also but we still going to try it