• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Expedition Calculations - Help appreciated

FoETipps

Farmer
Hello,

Upfront: I am publishing videos about Forge of Empires on You Tube. Most in German (FoETipps, still need to translate them), but also some alredy in English (FoEhints): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQYwR_N1IOq0H5bR406p9w

Several players asked me to publish a clip about how points are calculated.

This is what I know:
In a battle each unit has a number of points assigned. If I win a battle, the points of all units (if appropriate from both fights) will be summed up. If my people are happy, a bonus of 20% is added. We know this already from PvP-towers.

Example:
Guild_Expedition Fight 12, postmodern era:
2 Inf, 2 heavy, 2 bazooka, 2 artilleriy in fight 1 plus 3 para trooper in fight 2 -> 18.164 points

Based on this result and influenced by the strength (age they are in) and number of players in my guild, a number of points is calculated. This is my contribution to the guild in guild expeditions.
the example above results in 1.646 expedition points in the case of my guild.

These results from all fights are summed up towards the guild result.

Depending on the strength and number of players in a guild a benchmark is calculated. If a guild collects that number of points they get one crown.

Depending on the strength and number of players in that guild a certain might-value is assigned. This might is granted for every crown. A maximum of 20 crowns could theoretically be achieved if all players deliver 48 wins in a week.

---

What I do not know:
- How exactly is my contribution to the guild calculated?
- how exactly is calculated the necessary numer of points for one crown
- how is calculated the assigned might for each crown

Can someone please help? I will then make a video clip about it.

DeletedUser

I did some testing in different eras and such. What i've concluded is:

How well you fight or negotiate does not matter, you gain a certain amount of points for each battle depending on how many units you fight against (in total) and the era you are currently in. I put together a google docs table with my results. It appears that after every 4 fights the amount of points per unit is raised by a certain amount.
I did some stuff on the crowns, too.

The calculations don't appear to be easy, I tried reverse-engeneering, but stopped at one point.
You can hit me up in the german forum, I think it's better to explain this stuff in our native tongue :)