• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser9761

My latest feedback for BG in the 3rd day of the current round is showing a lot less interest of players in my guild playing BG. The guild did ok in the previous round coming in 2nd in the Gold league. This round less people are playing and we'll be lucky to be off the bottom at the end. The main reasons are the cost to play (goods to negotiate and attribution value increasing to fast causing to lose troops to quickly) and rewards are not worth going after for the players that just want to get rewards. Personally, I like the concept but would have to switch to a more competitive, higher age players guild to stay competitive. Not a success so far.

Lionhead

Baronet
That's how drastically would be reduced GBG player base if this idea was implemented.

I get you don´t like the idea, but why you need to post things you have absolutely no knowledge about besides your "feelings" is beyond me.

So it don´t have to be the trusted right needed for planting a flag. It could be a whole new right. "Flag planting" right, for all I care.
The point is, we need some sort of control of where we fight and when. It would be my responsability as a guild leader to distribute that right to personel so we can be sure flags are planted or can be planted quickly at all times. But in the Provinces which makes sense according to our overall tactics.
If for some reason anybody finds themselves in a guild, where you can´t obtain that right, then I suggest they move to another guild.
Guild leaders who couldn´t care less about GBG in terms of the competitivness can just hand out that right to EVERYBODY.
It´s actually not rocket science.

DeletedUser10047

Or something like "Initial Province Attack" could be added to the Battlegrounds log.

jovada

Regent
Always complaining , some about the flags others about attrition.

Just coördinate where you put flags in your guild, i'm sure 90% of the guildmembers will follow the lead.

About attrition, maybe we should ask developpers that there is no attrition at all and that they fill the battles only with champions :p

DeletedUser9509

I think the brake of 4 hours is too short.
It's like rolling the stone of the mountain again and agnai and it rolls allways back...like Sysiphus work.
Fighting and trading finds no end but there's the Gild Ex and the event and and ... just my two cent ;-)

housemouse

Squire
Why let a 2-players guild compete against a 15-players guild ... what's this?
That's not fair. And certainly there are enough guilds with 1-5 players to reasonably divide up here.

SuperCirce

Squire
Why let a 2-players guild compete against a 15-players guild ... what's this?
That's not fair. And certainly there are enough guilds with 1-5 players to reasonably divide up here.
Likewise, it is not fair to put a guild of 15 active players face to face against a guild of 50 active players.
Rather to develop the game of battlefields it would be easier to give the rewards to the guilds with the most players connected.

shad2389

Viceroy
Likewise, it is not fair to put a guild of 15 active players face to face against a guild of 50 active players.
Let everyone start in bronze it will soon sort out who is good enough to progress,
should be like GE guilds with same amount of members should all be in same bronz league then if they want to fight against beter guilds with same amount of members they need to progress to get there
my opinion lol

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
should be like GE guilds with same amount of members should all be in same bronz league then if they want to fight against beter guilds with same amount of members they need to progress to get there
my opinion lol

The problem here is that it'd make the easiest path to diamond league be a very small (but very active) guild. Being in a higher league is the bulk of the reward from the feature. (you get 13 fragments from 1st in copper. you get 25+ for being *last* in silver (i can actually only see down to 5th which is still 29 since there's a 4 way tie for last in my current group).

In the case of GE you can win every week easier by staying small, but the bulk of the reward is a combination of chests from personal completion for you and the sheer volume of higher age completions for the guild benefit. You only get a small bonus to the guild benefit for 'winning'.

This is intended to be a more competitive feature, and having 'recruit more players' as a way to improve is an important part of that. Mostly you'll be insulated from large active guilds simply because they'll be in a higher league than you; and the inactive ones you should be able to beat because most of those members really aren't helping anyways.

sirblu

Baronet
BuildingTotal goodsTime to constructEffect
Outpost5005 hoursIncreases by 10% the amount of advances that an enemy needs to conquer the province.
Fortress30006 hoursIncreases by 30% the amount of advances that an enemy needs to conquer the province.
Decoys5004 hoursCreates a 15% chance that an enemy will suffer double the amount of attrition.
Traps30005 hoursCreates a 45% chance that an enemy will suffer double the amount of attrition.
Watchtower5001 hourCreates an 8% chance that members of the guild owning this province will not suffer attrition while attacking adjacent provinces.
Siege Camp30002 hoursCreates a 24% chance that members of the guild owning this province will not suffer attrition while attacking adjacent provinces.
Banner25030 minutesGenerates 10% more victory points per hour.
Statue15001 hourGenerates 30% more victory points per hour.
Palace120006 hoursGenerates 75% more victory points per hours and increases by 30% the amount of advances that an enemy needs to conquer the province.
Wow! THanks for putting this together - awesome tool!

sirblu

Baronet
Leaderboard  2019-10-29_18-11-41.jpg

Can someone please explain this to me again - I thought I had this all figured out but I do not understand how the 6th place Guild having conquered 5 sectors with 308/h only has 12,544 points yet the 3rd place Guild having only conquered 3 sectors with only 123/h has 25,243 points and the 5th place Guild having conquered 5 sectors with 274/h has only 24,458 points.
I know the different sectors have different values which I know accounts for the per/h value but why the seemingly out of whack difference in the total points?

sirblu

Baronet
well your answer does'nt realy answer my question ,
what is that log suposed to show
GBG buildings ?
in GVG event log shows last few actions done and stay there for a fixed amount of time why not use same thing in this new log ?
realy would like more info shown on the log
it seems to me those things would be needed to be shown to see who does what at least from leader point of vue my event log in GB is presently fully empty but my guild has done some action in GB
I agree with this - In GE you have the contribution board which shows what level each member is on and what they have contributed. Cannot the same concept be used for this log. As is it only shows who placed buildings not who conquered the sector

DeletedUser10047

View attachment 4359

Can someone please explain this to me again - I thought I had this all figured out but I do not understand how the 6th place Guild having conquered 5 sectors with 308/h only has 12,544 points yet the 3rd place Guild having only conquered 3 sectors with only 123/h has 25,243 points and the 5th place Guild having conquered 5 sectors with 274/h has only 24,458 points.
I know the different sectors have different values which I know accounts for the per/h value but why the seemingly out of whack difference in the total points?
At the top of each hour, each guild is given Victory Points based on the provinces that are controlled at that moment. The Victory Points column is the total of all victory points earned since the beginning of the battlefield. The VP/Hour column is showing the current rate at which victory points are being earned (which could change before the top of the next hour).

If a guild was earning a high rate of victory points per hour early on, they can have a higher total amount of victory points than a guild that is currently earning a higher rate of victory points but was earning a small rate early on.

sirblu

Baronet
At the top of each hour, each guild is given Victory Points based on the provinces that are controlled at that moment. The Victory Points column is the total of all victory points earned since the beginning of the battlefield. The VP/Hour column is showing the current rate at which victory points are being earned (which could change before the top of the next hour).

If a guild was earning a high rate of victory points per hour early on, they can have a higher total amount of victory points than a guild that is currently earning a higher rate of victory points but was earning a small rate early on.
Sorry, This does not make sense to me. This ranking has not changed in days and the numbers certainly do not change by he hour - I did 20 negotiations 3 hours ago and our points are the same as when I started.

DeletedUser10047

Sorry, This does not make sense to me. This ranking has not changed in days and the numbers certainly do not change by he hour - I did 20 negotiations 3 hours ago and our points are the same as when I started.
Do you mean the number in the Victory Points column is the same over the last three hours? or the number in the VP/Hour column is the same?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Hourly points come from the sectors you hold. The negotiations you do don't count until you take the province.

The provinces you hold determing your "VP/hr"

Every Hour "Victory Points" = "Victory Points" + "VP/hr".

"Victory Points" determines your ranking.

So in your screenshot, your guild holds more land than the 4th place guild and is closing in on them. In about 6 more hours assuming no map changes you should overtake them (you're 800 points behind but are gaining 150 pts/hr more than them now).

Presumably at one point that 4th place guild held much more land, but has since lost it.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
my opinion lol
In GE the points earned depend on the number of members and their age.
An 80-member guild earns much more than a 10-member guild.
By cons there are no "leagues".

Here, if a small league stays with bigger is thanks to its results. And she earns more points than if she was in a weaker league, even if she ends up misplaced.