• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

kaymedic

Marquis
We need a button "join battle" or whatever so every guildmember quickly checks where/what to do (2)
All troops and goods are payed by the individual player, I do not think this is really fair since there are a lot of useless goods in the guild treasury, especially in guilds with SAM-players !!!!!!!! I am a SAM-player, why not use the VF/SAM-goods in guild treasury?! (3)

I like your first idea. It can be a link like for a greater building or trades. Not a priority but would be an easy way to communicate with your guildmembers.

There should be guild biuldings on these battlegrounds with future updates. I think there will be use for the guild treasury then.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
All troops and goods are payed by the individual player, I do not think this is really fair since there are a lot of useless goods in the guild treasury, especially in guilds with SAM-players !!!!!!!! I am a SAM-player, why not use the VF/SAM-goods in guild treasury?!
You dream .... it would be far too easy to negotiate 200,000 times!

DeletedUser10039

Colours need to me more distinguishable. On our Map we have Blue, Green, Cyan (blue/green colour). Also we have light gold and dark gold. Hardly any difference at all. And I have seen on other maps 2 shades of Purple.

Whats wrong with Red/Yellow/Blue/Black/White/ (then either Orange, Purple or Green as the 6th colour). Having 3 greeny/bluey colours on a map is not needed then. or even striped instead of block colour (in case colour blind people have issues with certain colours).

DeletedUser5251

One thing I think will be agreed upon by all guild founders and leaders is if there is implemented some means by which guild founders and leaders can monitor which guild members are actually contributing and participating. Maybe something similar to what is posted in Guild Expeditions that gives a guild member listing of sieges accomplished by battling or negotiating.

DeletedUser8857

@Devs: reading all 15 pages and experience Battlegrounds in my own guild - result: not satisfying at all !

Give us the chance for more fights and less negotiation (1)
We need a button "join battle" or whatever so every guildmember quickly checks where/what to do (2)
All troops and goods are payed by the individual player, I do not think this is really fair since there are a lot of useless goods in the guild treasury, especially in guilds with SAM-players !!!!!!!! I am a SAM-player, why not use the VF/SAM-goods in guild treasury?! (3)
I seriously doubt atm if it's really worth the effort, give us better rewards (guild and individual player) (4)

It was mentioned nowhere how long new guildmembers are blocked for GB (12 days???) LOL @InnoGames you can't be real, this is ridiculous

I agree, it's a sad upgrade from GE mixed with some aspects of GvG, FOE really needs to get more creative!
Who wants to use all their personal goods and army units for GBG and GE? We will have nothing left.
Sure you might get some good building rewards but our city maps are so small, you won't have a place to land it....

Fenix

Viceroy
When a province is conquered, and another player is in the middle of a battle, the system stops the fight. This is ok, but (my personal opinion): should be restored the previous stat of the unites (even if they are “dead”) or should appear the option to make them well again using the diamonds. I think that should be some kind of compensation for the player.

Borowski

Squire
1st place in league: 13 fragments and 54600 guild power
last place: 10 fragments and 39500 guild power
--> no reason to spend hundereds of goods (or troops) if you'll get almost the same reward for nothing
(yes I know - to get into a higher league will need activity, but still there is too little difference between the rewards to motivate...)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Well they seem to have changed the attrition balance for fighting. Goes up much slower then initially. Gives more opportunity for fighting to player, even when not so much ATT/DEF percentage available. Good step!
I think it's unchanged, but:
1 battle = 1 victory point + 1 attrition point
1 negotiation = 2 victory points + 1 attrition point
If you trade the bonuses the defenses increase less quickly.
1st place in league: 13 fragments and 54600 guild power
last place: 10 fragments and 39500 guild power
--> no reason to spend hundereds of goods (or troops) if you'll get almost the same reward for nothing
(yes I know - to get into a higher league will need activity, but still there is too little difference between the rewards to motivate...)
First in league "copper" = 13 fragments
Second in league "copper" = 12 fragments
third in league "copper" = 11 fragments
eighth in league "copper" = 6 fragments
(except ex aequo)
in other leagues the gap must be larger.

DeletedUser10047

Except if you do nothing, you will drop down a league and get significantly less rewards. While there may not be a huge difference between placement within a league, there is a big difference between leagues.

Buzz30

Farmer
Bof, well, blah, that's bored, nothing exciting exciting ... The gifts are not great ... and fragments in final rewards ... not enough to motivate, especially at the sight of the units military or necessary resources .... and last point that it's 11 days long ....

DeletedUser10047

That is dull. Whatever performance you do, what matter is only to get 1st and you gain a fixed amount of reward...
So once 1st, you simply have to wait 10 days to get another challenge. This dull. No interest. No interaction. No nothing.
Let us get back to a better stimulus GvG with more map and options !!!
Through away this current Dull battleground. or making it more challenging, with more reward if you do more, etc...
I guess it's just a matter of which guilds you get matched with. In the competition my guild is in, there are 4 guilds with a real shot at finishing in first. None of them will be sitting back and just waiting out the end of the season.

DeletedUser10047

meanwhile all is set after 1 day...
And therein is the problem. Your guild is in competition with guilds that are not very evenly matched. That colors your perspective of the feature greatly. Meanwhile I am watching a fierce competition taking place. And as the leagues get sorted out over the next few seasons, fierce competition is more likely to be the norm.

qaccy

Emperor
@esoterism I've said this before, but this feature isn't really intended to compete with or replace GvG in any way. Just like Expeditions, this is a different feature that can be played alongside GvG, GE, both of them, or neither of them. It doesn't have to be 'equal' to GvG because they're two different things.

In addition, something to keep in mind during this first battleground is that pretty much every guild is 'taking part' in it because they were all signed up automatically. However, most of these guilds are inactive. The next battleground will see all of these inactive guilds removed, so it'll be far more active from that point forward. Remember that this is going to happen on the live servers as well when Battlegrounds eventually make it over there!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
- Get an immediate result, not one that you will have to wait for 10 days to get, meanwhile all is set after 1 day.!
For the first time there are inactive guilds, you will change league and it will be different.
There are also the gains of fp ...

Borowski

Squire
First in league "copper" = 13 fragments
Second in league "copper" = 12 fragments
third in league "copper" = 11 fragments
eighth in league "copper" = 6 fragments
(except ex aequo)
in other leagues the gap must be larger.

well, our league has no 8th place, but two 7th (both with nothing done so far), and both of them seem to get 10 fragments - and quite a lot of guild power:

WNa40LN.png