• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Demeter7

Squire
For those who tried the new GBG this season... How was the spending? Did you find that the higher costs affected your treasury?
Or did you need to build fewer buildings, so it balanced out?
Or... how did it go?

Boo...

Baronet
If you have no prospects of taking 1st place, then spending treasury goods means throwing them into a pit.

I am surprised that everyone is calm about increasing construction prices and accelerating construction. If you want it faster, spend cash. If you don't want to, go to the end of the rating. If you want to be first, don’t work, but play! Quit your job and go play at 8 am!
Here, either everyone is tired from the previous test, or it’s depression.

If you have no prospects of taking 1st place, then spending treasury goods means throwing them into a pit.

I am surprised that everyone is calm about increasing construction prices and accelerating construction. If you want it faster, spend cash. If you don't want to, go to the end of the rating. If you want to be first, don’t work, but play! Quit your job and go play at 8 am!
Here, either everyone is tired from the previous test, or it’s depression.
Or perhaps the mature response is to gracefully accept that change in GBG is both needed and inevitable. Getting all worked up over the changes isn't likely to do anything anyway.

And the question immediately arises - how many employees of the development office are here under gaming nicknames to promote their idea?
The answer is ZERO. Just because some players don't agree with the INNO haters doesn't mean that they work for the company. Feel free to believe what you want...it's a pointless effort that won't change a thing.

angelgail

Baronet
i played a little here but cant tell any thing have to wait till it gose live .
im sure we will still never win first in diamond ,but good luck to all that lock every one on the beach

Boo...

Baronet
I'm not an INNO hater. I'm an INNO fan. I've been playing this game for many years.
I can’t understand why they decided to punish us and fight with us?
We do not break the rules, we do not have a single player in our guild who has been banned.
We were building a strategy for the development of the guild. We developed players. We played this game honestly.
And here is the news that the main goal of the update is to fight us.
What did we do wrong, mom?

Demeter7

Squire
I read through the last few pages. I see alot of general complaining, and opinions about what could be done differently.
Does anyone have some actual feedback regarding the first beta season with the changes?
How did the attrition max affect players?
How did the increased costs affect guilds?
How did it go using the new buildings?
Was there any change in the problem of most guilds being beached for the season on higher diamond maps?

Boo...

Baronet
I read through the last few pages. I see alot of general complaining, and opinions about what could be done differently.
Does anyone have some actual feedback regarding the first beta season with the changes?
How did the attrition max affect players?
How did the increased costs affect guilds?
How did it go using the new buildings?
Was there any change in the problem of most guilds being beached for the season on higher diamond maps?
If you have no prospects of taking 1st place, you should stop fighting and go on vacation.
The answer comes within the first hour after the start.

Arch1e

Marquis
the problem of most guilds being beached
Feedback is always welcome but I don’t think anyone should expect a ‘change’ to this ‘problem’. Having just spent a season in live server where 6 other guilds had every opportunity to get out and yet the top ones of them managed to take maybe 4-5 sectors per day, I can’t see any way in which this ‘problem’ can be fixed so it meets the expectations of guilds who think they are sitting on the beaches because of any reason except their own lack of numbers at the times those are needed, and maybe a general interest (for whatever reason). I really would like to see some introspection of those guilds also, to see what they could do better with the new format.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
If you want to be first, don’t work, but play! Quit your job and go play at 8 am!

Or...start recruiting to make a strong(er) guild. Oh wait, that requires effort! But of course it's not an issue if some players are spending a ridiculous amount of time on GBG, clicking for hours.
This is a very much needed change. It's painful, of course, but eventually people will forget how GBG worked and get used to it. Hopefully Inno won't step back because people complain about their farm being ruined.

Sincerely,
An employee of the development office who is under a gaming nickname to promote our/Inno's idea.